10 Marine Wife Tattoos
This list of 10 marine wife tattoos is filled with options for the war widow. Being a marine wife is one of the hardest jobs in the armed forces. For the dedicated wives of marines, a tattoo representing their dedication to their husbands is a way to show support to their spouse and to their country. Before getting a tattoo, remember that the process is for the most part permanent.
- The She-Devil Dog. The first Marine wife tattoo suggestion is a take of the Marine's symbol of the Devil Dog. Change up this rough dog by adding bows on its ears or a pink collar around its neck. This symbolizes the softer side of your Marine.
- Dog Tags. Every Marine wears dog tags. This tattoo suggestion includes using a pair of dog tags with a wedding date inscribed with his and her names.
- United States Flag. Another idea for a Marine wife's tattoo is a United States flag with her husband's name around or above the flat. Both names of the couple might also surround the flag.
- Death Before Divorce. This take off on the Marine saying "Death before Dishonor" makes for a perfect Marine wife tattoo. Place the saying in a banner or turn it into a band to go around an arm or leg.
- USMCW "United States Marine Corp Wife" says it all. Place these letters over the heart or on the upper arm for a Marine wife tattoo.
- Portrait. What better way to show love for a marine than to place his portrait in full gear on your body. This Marine wife tattoo should be carefully planned and tattooed by someone proficient in the art of portraits.
- Beret. A Marine wife tattoo especially for the mates of Green Berets. Place the Marine's name or unit number on the hat to personalize.
- Name Banner. A plain, but to the point Marine wife tattoo is a simple name, rank and serial number. This information makes a great arm band or large banner for a lower or upper back.
- Eagle on a Nest. The Eagle holding up the world is a popular Marine symbol. Transform this idea into a Marine wife tattoo by using an Eagle holding up a nest. This symbolizes the Eagle keeping the home front safe.
- Semper Fi Support. Semper Fi is a common term used for Marines. Add the word "Support" to make a Marine wife tattoo.