Are you ready for 10 marital intimacy tips that can strengthen your marriage and increase your passion? Sexual intimacy is certainly a big part of the marriage relationship, but marital intimacy is more than just great sex. As you share your thoughts, feelings, and opinions with your wife, the emotional and spiritual bonds grow stronger. Having fun and spending time together increases marital intimacy so you can enjoy your marriage to the fullest.
- Write a romantic note to your wife. A love note is one way to increase marital intimacy. Whether you use stationery or a post-it note, write a loving message to your spouse. Leave the note somewhere she is sure to find it, but in a place that will surprise her.
- Give your wife a present. Show your wife that you love her by giving her a small present. Don’t wait for her birthday or your anniversary. Make or buy her an unexpected gift at an unexpected time.
- Watch a romantic movie together. Make some buttered popcorn, snuggle up on the couch, and watch a romantic movie together. Choose a comedy romance, a romantic English drama, or another movie you know she’ll enjoy.
- Take a long walk together. Go for a long walk together. Besides the health benefits, walking is an excellent way to increase marital intimacy. Enjoy the beauty of nature as you stroll in the park or hike in the woods. Walk in the moonlight or walk in the rain. Enjoy your time together.
- Surprise your wife with a picnic lunch. Whether you go to a pretty park or spread a blanket on the living room floor, surprise your wife with an intimate picnic lunch. It’s a fun way to increase marital intimacy.
- Schedule a weekly lunch date. A dinner and movie on a Friday night is not the only way to date your wife. If you have young children in school, a lunch date may be a better option. Arrange to meet your wife at a restaurant, or meet at a park for a picnic.
- Enjoy fun activities together. Increase the intimacy in your marriage by doing something fun with your wife. Wash the car together. Go to a flea market or antique show. Take a spontaneous day trip. Find something you both enjoy, or something you’ve always wanted to do, and do it together.
- Get physical with each other. A sure way to increase marital intimacy is to get frisky. How long has it been since you made out in the back seat of a car? Take your wife to Lover’s Lane. Or rent a motel room in your hometown for a short getaway together.
- Express your love through touch. The best way to connect with your wife is through touch. Touch helps couples bond together physically and emotionally. Enhance your marital intimacy by holding hands, hugging and kissing, or giving back rubs and caresses.
- Tell your wife, “I love you.” Communication is key in any marriage relationship. Learn to talk and listen to your wife. And tell her every day, “I love you.” Whether you express it in words or actions, let her know how much you care about her and value her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.