10 Married Sex Tips
The list of 10 married sex tips may not apply to the first year or two of your marriage. But once your relationship gets going, it helps to have a little sage advice on how to keep the flames of romance burning. Besides, it may be fun trying out all of the 10 married sex tips at some point in your relationship.
- Discuss your desires. Discussing your desires is one of those entries on the list of 10 married sex tips that may take some time, but you will be very glad you decided to open up to each other and discuss your desires. Talk about fantasies and anything else you feel may help you stay interested in the bedroom.
- Widen your horizons. This is the person you will love the rest of your life so, in order to keep your married sex life strong, you both need to broaden your horizons and try new things together.
- Try make-up sex. If you have just had a knock down, drag out fight then you are in the perfect state of mind for angry make-up sex. If you have never tried it, you should. You will quickly see why it is on the list of 10 married sex tips.
- Use costumes and props. Even if you have never tried costumes or props before in the bedroom, your married sex life may benefit from trying them now. Once you have widened your horizons and started to experiment with things, it is time to play dress-up.
- Be spontaneous. All of those wild stories you read about in magazines are usually made up by professional writers. That does not mean that trying something spontaneous like you read about is a bad things. Hop up on the kitchen table when the kids are gone for the day and see how it goes.
- Go away somewhere. Your bedroom is your comfort zone and where you feel most comfortable. After being married for a few years, your comfort zone may start to feel a little stale. Rent a hotel room for the weekend and have a romantic getaway. It will do wonders for making your comfort zone look a little more spicy.
- Use different names. Every once in a while, agree to call each other by different names while making love. It sounds a bit silly, but hearing your spouse call you by a different name after 10 years of marriage can be an interesting experience, even if you plan it out in advance.
- Stay sexy. You married your spouse for many reasons. One of those reasons is that you were physically attracted to her and she was attracted to you. Keep yourself fit and encourage her (nicely) to do the same. Join the gym together. Stay healthy together and you will stay sexy together.
- Brag a little. Let's face it, everyone that has a great sex life likes to brag once in a while. That is why one of the 10 married sex tips is to get in on the bragging when your friends start to talk. Keep the lurid details to yourself, but hearing yourself brag about your sex life to your friends makes it sound sexier to you.
- Go without. If you feel that sex is getting predictable and stale after a while, then go without for two weeks. This entry into the list of 10 married sex tips guarantees that after two weeks, you will be dying to get back to your married sex life.