10 Married Women Dating Tips
There are a number of strategies that can benefit the the typical man who wants to engage in these 10 married women dating tips. This type of dating is high-risk, but can yield an excitement and satisfaction that is unparalleled. By following some simple guidelines, a man can learn how to be successful, and not only to survive, but thrive in the most dangerous dating waters.
- Make sure you dedicated. Dating married women is dangerous, not only in terms of heart break. It can become physically dangerous as well, especially if the husband finds out. Be dedicated and weigh the risks fully before you begin.
- Decide what you are after. Are you after a one-nighter or are you looking for a long-term, serious relationship? You better decide what you want before you go looking for it. Dates with a married woman have the same time-compression phenomenon that dating in summer camp did; things can happen rather quickly. Best to be prepared.
- Choose the woman carefully. Choose your married woman carefully. Many married women will claim they have a bad or loveless marriage, but they may be only looking for a bit of excitement. Make sure the married woman you choose has the same intentions that you do.
- Avoid married women in your own circles. It is highly advisable to avoid dating a married woman from work or any other place where you go on a regular basis. Dating a married stranger is much safer than dating your buddy's bride.
- Avoid mothers. No, not your own. If you are thinking about hooking up with a married mother, stop and think again. Kids and dating married women don't mix.
- Don't date in your town. Avoid meeting your married date in the town that you are living. Meet in another town or city, if you can. If you can't, then do it at least in a part of town that you never usually go.
- Make the first "date" casual. A casual first date is always a good idea, whether you are dating a married woman or not, but with married women, it is even more important. Having lunch or coffee with your new "friend" is a great way to test the waters and see if something fishy is going on. There is a good chance that you are not the first guy the married woman cheated with and if her husband is suspicious. It is a lot easier to explain why you are lunching at a diner with his wife than why you are taking a "nooner" at the local motel with her.
- Avoid all physical intimacy in public. Keep the hand-holding and kissing out of public view. You never know if your neighbor might be watching. Even a casual hug in public might arouse suspicion.
- Use protection. Be safe. An unexpected pregnancy can ruin the relationship (not to mention that unprotected sex can to lead to other uncomfortable situations).
- Know when to call it quits. Once your predetermined goal for the relationship is met, end it. Don't drag out a relationship with a married woman. It will only lead to a messy and potentially unpleasant situation.