2010 was a great year for movies, and here are 10 memorable movie quotes from 2010 that will stick with us for a long time. Some are funny, some are heart-touching, but all are instantly quotable and completely unforgettable.
- "Machete don't text." – "Machete" – Machete eschews technology in this memorable movie quote from the 2010 film. And don't question why.
- "You're really ruining my Zen thing." – "Tron: Legacy" – Because even in a 3D computer generated universe, Jeff Bridges will always be The Dude.
- "We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff." – "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" – Makes you think, doesn't it? Sex Bob-Omb lays on the deep thoughts in this quote from this under-rated movie.
- "Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." – "Inception" – A surreal quote from a surreal movie. Of course none of our dreams were ever as strange as those in Inception.
- "Your voice is not at all what I expected." – "Catfish" – Little did he know the voice was the least of the things he had to worry about in this memorable quote from the movie/documentary about finding love on Facebook.
- "You must pay for everything in this world, one way and another. There is nothing free except the grace of God." – "True Grit" – Fourteen year old Mattie showed her thoughtful side (and a fair amount of grit) in this memorable movie quote.
- "What's the difference between Spider-Man and Peter Parker? Spider-Man gets the girl. " – "Kick-Ass" – True. But in defense of all alter-egos, Bruce Wayne got a fair amount of tail.
- "You have part of my attention. You have the minimum amount." – "The Social Network" – Maybe Mark Zuckerburg can get with saying it but we don't recommend saying it at your next business meeting. A great quote from one of the best movies of 2010.
- "I got a little homework assignment for you. Go home and touch yourself. Live a little." – "Black Swan" – You have to let yourself be loose to be a prima ballerina. Going mad slowly also helps.
- "Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!" – "Toy Story 3" – Admit it. You watched it. And you laughed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …