10 Memorable Movie Quotes 2010
2010 was a great year for movies, and here are 10 memorable movie quotes from 2010 that will stick with us for a long time. Some are funny, some are heart-touching, but all are instantly quotable and completely unforgettable.
- "Machete don't text." - "Machete" - Machete eschews technology in this memorable movie quote from the 2010 film. And don't question why.
- "You're really ruining my Zen thing." - "Tron: Legacy" - Because even in a 3D computer generated universe, Jeff Bridges will always be The Dude.
- "We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff." - "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" - Makes you think, doesn't it? Sex Bob-Omb lays on the deep thoughts in this quote from this under-rated movie.
- "Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." - "Inception" - A surreal quote from a surreal movie. Of course none of our dreams were ever as strange as those in Inception.
- "Your voice is not at all what I expected." - "Catfish" - Little did he know the voice was the least of the things he had to worry about in this memorable quote from the movie/documentary about finding love on Facebook.
- "You must pay for everything in this world, one way and another. There is nothing free except the grace of God." - "True Grit" - Fourteen year old Mattie showed her thoughtful side (and a fair amount of grit) in this memorable movie quote.
- "What's the difference between Spider-Man and Peter Parker? Spider-Man gets the girl. " - "Kick-Ass" - True. But in defense of all alter-egos, Bruce Wayne got a fair amount of tail.
- "You have part of my attention. You have the minimum amount." - "The Social Network" - Maybe Mark Zuckerburg can get with saying it but we don't recommend saying it at your next business meeting. A great quote from one of the best movies of 2010.
- "I got a little homework assignment for you. Go home and touch yourself. Live a little." - "Black Swan" - You have to let yourself be loose to be a prima ballerina. Going mad slowly also helps.
- "Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!" - "Toy Story 3" - Admit it. You watched it. And you laughed.
Posted on: Jan. 15, 2011