2010 was a great year for movies, and here are 10 memorable movie quotes from 2010 that will stick with us for a long time. Some are funny, some are heart-touching, but all are instantly quotable and completely unforgettable.
- "Machete don't text." – "Machete" – Machete eschews technology in this memorable movie quote from the 2010 film. And don't question why.
- "You're really ruining my Zen thing." – "Tron: Legacy" – Because even in a 3D computer generated universe, Jeff Bridges will always be The Dude.
- "We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff." – "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" – Makes you think, doesn't it? Sex Bob-Omb lays on the deep thoughts in this quote from this under-rated movie.
- "Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." – "Inception" – A surreal quote from a surreal movie. Of course none of our dreams were ever as strange as those in Inception.
- "Your voice is not at all what I expected." – "Catfish" – Little did he know the voice was the least of the things he had to worry about in this memorable quote from the movie/documentary about finding love on Facebook.
- "You must pay for everything in this world, one way and another. There is nothing free except the grace of God." – "True Grit" – Fourteen year old Mattie showed her thoughtful side (and a fair amount of grit) in this memorable movie quote.
- "What's the difference between Spider-Man and Peter Parker? Spider-Man gets the girl. " – "Kick-Ass" – True. But in defense of all alter-egos, Bruce Wayne got a fair amount of tail.
- "You have part of my attention. You have the minimum amount." – "The Social Network" – Maybe Mark Zuckerburg can get with saying it but we don't recommend saying it at your next business meeting. A great quote from one of the best movies of 2010.
- "I got a little homework assignment for you. Go home and touch yourself. Live a little." – "Black Swan" – You have to let yourself be loose to be a prima ballerina. Going mad slowly also helps.
- "Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!" – "Toy Story 3" – Admit it. You watched it. And you laughed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …