Bask in weirdness with 10 Michael Jackson quotes about life. After his sudden death, there is a renewed interest in all things MJ—his music, his clothes and his thoughts on life. For most of his career Michael Jackson was relatively quiet, preferring to keep to himself then deal with press. When he did say something, he tried to wax poetic on life and spirituality. Michael Jackson's thoughts on life range from the thoughtful and profound to the strange, and it is that mixture of profound, strangeness that made Michael Jackson fun.
- "The meaning of life is contained in every expression of life. It is present the infinity of forms and the phenomena that exist in all creation"This is a profound and confusing Michael Jackson quote. While we will agree that there are amazing things happening around us constantly, we are confused by the first part of his philosophy on life.
- "Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing you can do is share your bed with someone. It's what the whole world should do." Michael Jackson shared this life philosophy on the "Living with Michael Jackson" documentary. Now sharing your bed can be seen as an act of kindness-when there is no other choice- but when you live in a ranch with a few dozen bedrooms, sharing your bed is weird.
- "If you enter the world knowing that you are loved and leave this world knowing the same, then everything in between can be dealt with" This is a rare moment in Michael Jackson quotes, he is profound, and there are no invites to share his bed.
- "I am happy to be alive. I am happy to be who I am" Michael Jackson always went out of his way to make everything he said sound deep and meaningful. Just this once Michael Jackson put away the need to sound deep and replaced it with this simple suggestion.
- "Children show me in their playful smiles the divine. The divine in everyone, this simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be live" Michael Jackson likes to compare people and the lives that we live to the innocence of children. And even though kids are cool, we have rarely seen anything as amazingly cruel than the innocence of a child.
- "In a world filled with hate, we must dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream, In a world filled with distrust, we must dare to believe" Hope and the willingness to follow your dreams are major themes in Michael Jackson's music and his life. But this quote takes the long road to get to a simple message.
- "You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true" This quote from Michael Jackson's "Heal the World" is another example of Michel Jackson's lifelong desire to help people live their dreams.
- "My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive; The ecstasy of the divine through the my music and dance." Now we think that Michael Jackson was an awesome performer. And connecting with the world through music and dance is noble. But as much as we loved "Thriller", we wouldn't classify Michael Jackson as divine.
- "Let us dream of a tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth." Why is it, that when Michael Jackson wants to say something deep and meaningful about life he always wants to deal with tomorrow never with today.
"Before you judge me, ask me about my childhood. And I will ask you about yours." Michel Jackson makes a valid point, you shouldn't judge people without knowing their background. But we don't think that we want Michael Jackson poking around in our past.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.