10 Mini Skateboard Tricks
Skateboarding tricks are the latest craze, so you should definitely learn these 10 mini skateboard tricks. These tricks take practice to perfect but are the coolest 10 mini skateboard tricks of all time.
- Ollie is done by placing your index finger in the middle and the middle finger at the back of the skateboard. Then a push has to be made by the middle finger and the index finger has to slide upwards before the landing.
- Kick flip is an impressive skateboarding trick done by placing your middle finger at the back and your index finger in the middle. Then a push is made by your middle finger and the slide backwards and towards you is made by the index finger.
- To do the pop shuvit skateboarding trick the posture for an ollie is to be made. A push is made by your middle finger and then a scooping motion is also made before the landing.
- To do the famous yet easy nollie is done with the index finger in the front and the middle finger in the middle. Then a push is made by the index finger and a slide upwards is made by the middle finger.
- The latest trick, the walk the dog is done by placing the index and middle finger in the middle and the little finger on the rear bolts, then the boards pivots around the little finger. The landing is done by placing the fingers in the middle back.
- One of the best skateboarding tricks "walk the dog" is done with an ollie posture made with your ring and middle finger and also by the placement of your index finger on the front end. Then go off a ramp and a spin has to be made in mid air by the ring and index finger and the landing has to be made.
- Another good skateboarding trick is the tail slide done by making the ollie posture, doing an ollie and spinning the board 45-degrees and balancing on the rail. Then the board is turned 45-degrees again and the landing has to be made.
- To do a wall ride go against a vertical surface. Then ollie onto it, ride across and ollie off it to land.
- To do the world famous back flip skateboarding trick an ollie posture is done. Next a push is made by the middle finger and the a push upwards on the front of the board has to be made by the index finger to achieve 360-degrees rotation before the landing is done.
- To do the front flip a nollie posture is made before the pushing down of the front with the index finger. The upwards push on the rear of the board is made next before the landing is made.
Posted on: Aug. 31, 2010