These 10 modern living room decor tips will assist any decorator with revamping their home. Sometimes, the smallest items placed in the right spot can make a big change in the appearance of a room. Take these tips and update your room without killing your budget.
- Candles. Topping the list of modern living room decor tips is the simplistic idea of candles. Colorful candles, matched to a room's decor, adds decorative touches with little cost. Set a set of three matching candles on end or coffee tables.
- Homemade art. An uncommon item on the list of modern living room decor tips is homemade art. A simple blot painted and framed to match a room adds a personal and modern touch.
- Track lighting. This modern living room decor tip involves changing up the light in the room. Changing traditional lighting to a track lighting option modernizes the room and changes the look.
- Hardwood floors. A modern living room decor tip for floor includes replacing the carpet with a hardwood or faux hardwood covering. These floors are available at do-it-yourself stores and add a fresh look to the room.
- Coffee table. Give an updated look with a retro table. On the list of modern living room decor tips, the simple addition of a coffee table into a room gives it a comfortable and inviting look.
- Drapes. On the list of modern living room decor tips comes one for the windows. Drop the outdated mini-blinds, and choose thick fabric draperies.
- Add Rugs. This entry on the list of modern living room decor tips will take seconds. Add small rugs to the room. These rugs will break up the monotony of the floor and can add a touch of modern color.
- Lamps. Another lighting idea on the list of modern living room decor tips is to use floor lamps. These lamps can save money as they can direct light to only the areas needed and add a decorative touch to the room
Paint. Adding a bit of color to the walls makes the list of modern living room decor tips. Forget the plain beige or white walls and go for a color you can really enjoy.
- Change it up. The final entry on the list of modern living room decor tips is to simply change things up. Every few weeks, change out the small decorations in a room to keep the looking fresh.
Men have certain needs when it comes to the places they live, though these requirements are much less than those require ...
The TV Easel takes traditional entertainment stands, scoffs at them, and then goes and has an affair with their girlfrie ...
You might not have the raw magnetism of, say, Tim Tebow right now, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t get it. These si ...