These Mormon meal ideas are sure to become favorites amongst your Morman family and friends. Sitting down to a home cooked meal with the whole family is an important part of Mormon family values.
- Chicken pesto linguini, a Greek salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and a loaf of fresh Italian bread is a great any night dish. Always remember when preparing any chicken entree wash thoroughly before preparation and make sure it is completely cooked before serving.
- Pot Roast with onions, carrots, celery, and baby red potatoes is a complete dinner in one crockpot. This simple and delicious meal is great for on the go moms. Just make sure you add two cups of water or beef stock to the crockpot with the other ingredients. Then turn it on low and go.
- Broiled rosemary pork chops, rice pilaff, corn on the cob, and baked apples is simple to make yet a classic dinner when presented to your family. Brush the chops with a marinade of rosemary, garlic, and olive oil and let sit in the refrigerator for about an hour prior to broiling for enhanced flavor.
- Beef and shrimp shish kabobs with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, yellow, red, and/or green peppers is a fun healthy complete meal that can be grilled outside on the barbecue or broiled in the oven. This is a great way to include the whole family in the preparation. Get creative. Mix and match the ingredients and get ready for a wonderful cookout.
- Chicken parmigiana on angel hair pasta with marinara sauce and garlic bread is a classic favorite Italian dish that your family will enjoy. Garnish the chicken with melted mozzarella cheese and a sprig of parsley to dress this dish up.
- Broiled salmon steaks in lemon caper sauce paired with a baked potato and steamed broccoli is a heart healthy meal rich in omega three oils. This meal is an excellent choice for anyone who is trying to lower their cholesterol and maintain good cardiac health.
- Lemon pepper chicken, white rice, and a steamed artichoke with feta cheese is a great way to spice up a humdrum mid week dinner. For quick cooking and even easier clean up make individual foil packet for each chicken breast. Then, just add the chicken, lemon juice, one pat of butter, and lemon pepper seasoning. Then seal the packet up place in a large baking dish and cook.
- Spaghetti and meatballs, a nice fresh garden salad, and garlic bread is always a classic family favorite. When making the meatballs make double the amount and freeze half so next time that step is already complete cutting the meal preparation time to under 30 minutes. This quick and easy meal idea is great on those days when you are in a rush.
- Country style pork tenderloin with steamed asparagus and au-gratin potatoes is an easy healthy meal. The tenderloin can be place in a crockpot with two cups of water, black pepper, garlic, and seasoning salt. Cook on high for four hours. This is a Mormon Sunday dinner favorite.
- Sun dried tomato and artichoke chicken bake with a spinach Cesar salad and Spanish rice is a five star meal that can be prepared at home on a budget. This meal is sure to impress even the most critical mother-in-law and leave your family wondering when you took a gourmet cooking class.
Planning your menu weekly will help you stay more organized and keep within your budget. These ten Mormon meal ideas are a great starting point. So enjoy and happy cooking!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.