10 Most Beautiful Beaches
Visiting one of these 10 most beautiful beaches is sure to offer a vacation filled with sun, relaxation and memories to last a lifetime. There are a lot of factors that make the perfect beach including location, water, activities and the actual beauty of it all. This list combines the best of the best of each factor.
- Anse Source d'Argent - This beach is about 1,000 miles off the eastern coast of Africa. This area is filled with over 100 small, tree and sand lined islands that make for a perfect get a way. Anse Source d'Argent is one of the most famous beaches in this particular area, known for its pink sand, turquoise water, sky scraping palm trees and amazing boulders. One can swim, sun bathe, scuba dive or even snorkel in this beautiful sandy land.
- Grace Bay - This beach is located in the Turks and Caios, offering 12 miles of perfect beach along the northern coast of Providenciales. This beach has a mixture of very little crowds, white sandy beach and turquoise colored water filled with a local dolphin that makes an appearance from time to time.
- Ipanema - This beach is located in Rio de Janerio and offers 2 miles of rich, golden sand and beautiful weather. This is the place to be for volleyball, swimming and plenty of beach view tables at any restaurant.
- Lanikai Beach - This beach is located in Hawaii and offers the best swimming available. There is a reef that protects the water, offering very light waves that make it perfect for swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, and windsurfing.
- Manly Beach - This beach is located in Australia and offers pine trees, rich silk sand and a frothy waters edge. When the rest of the world is experiencing the chill of winter, Australian beaches are heating up for playtime.
- Paradise Beach - Paradise Beach is located in Greece, and offers a pure, white sand that lines the deep-blue Aegean. This is a great place for bikini-clad bodies bouncing to the beat of the music, plenty of beach bars to hop and open sand to lay out and take that much deserved mid-morning Greek nap.
- Plague Malendure - This beach is located in Nevis, and though black beaches does not sound like a beautiful sight, it really is. The result of a volcano eruption in 1976 that left behind ash to glitter under the crystal clean sand offers a beauty that can not be matched anywhere else. This beach also offers some of the best diving around.
- Plague de Tahiti - This beach, located in France, has very little on all that visit as well as big money and big names, being a must visit for celebrities. White sandy beaches, crisp blue water and some of the best restaurants and shopping around.
- Trunk Bay - This beach is located in St. John and offers a clean, powder sand with tree lined beach and a clean, blue water that many photographers have flocked to capture. The best part of visiting is the snorkeling available to advancedsnorkels, or those just starting out.
- Tulum Beach - This breathtaking beach is located in Mexico. It offers the only area where waterfront Myan ruins meet the beauty of white sand and blue waters. This beach offers a serene beauty perfect for relaxation, not so much partying. Most visitors, however, will agree the beauty is party enough,.