The most beautiful countries in the world are not necessarily the ones that have a few beautiful locations amidst urban sprawl or rural wasteland, but rather the countries that are consistently beautiful through and through, regardless of which region you visit. In most cases, these beautiful countries are relatively small in size. Deserts and wastelands can be considered beautiful, so it's really all in the eye of the beholder, as they say.
- Bali Tiny islands in the Pacific Ocean with jungles, sheer cliffs and crystal clear waters make up this small, beautiful place where honeymooners flock and backpackers hide out for months on end.
- Thailand Another backpacker's paradise with some of the most beautiful beaches, jungles and mountain ranges in the world, Thailand's cities are even a thing of overbuilt beauty.
- Croatia The coast of Croatia along the Mediterranean Sea is said to be so beautiful that visitors say they understand why the locals have been fighting wars for its possession over the past few centuries.
- Ireland One of the leafy and greenest places in the world, Ireland has rolling hills and sheer cliffs (like the Cliffs of Moher) along the the North Sea, looking like a series of paintings in a museum which have come to life.
- Costa Rica A tiny country surrounded by two major oceans, the Costa Rican coastline is picturesque and so far relatively uninhabited. The middle of the country is equally as beautiful, with rainforest jungles and active volcanoes.
- Spain With coastlines along the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, the sun-baked country of Spain is a vacationer's paradise and a purposeful location of books and films. From the Pyrenees mountains to the Rock of Gibraltar, Spain is one of the most beautiful regions in the world.
- Greece A nation which is mostly islands in the brilliant blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea, Greece is a place where new beautiful places are discovered no matter how long you live there.
- Argentina With the Andes Mountains and the Atacama Desert and a coastline along the Southeast Pacific Ocean, Argentina's beauty makes it one of the best in the world.
- Australia Despite the rough and rugged terrain of the outback, which some people may consider beautiful, the East Coast of the country has jungles and a coastline which is as good as just about anywhere in the world.
- Singapore Clean, uptight, but beautiful. Singapore is a sight to behold, though it might not be too much fun to hang out in this country for an extended period of time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.