In case you are visiting America and do not know where to stay, we have compiled a wonderful list that includes the 10 most beautiful hotels in America. Have a blast while you enjoy a luxurious stay in some of the most comfortable havens of the world.
- The Peninsula Chicago, 108 E Superior St. Chicago IL 60611. Consisting of close to 400 suites and guest rooms, the Peninsula is easily one of the most luxurious hotels in the US. Preferred by celebrities from the world over, this hotel jealously guards its reputation as one among the elite. With state-of-the-art boardrooms and plush pools forming a part of the package, this hotel is surely one of the best hotels that the US has to offer.
- Eventi Hotel, 851 Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) New York, NY 10001. This beautiful hotel is located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan in New York and is known for its designer furnishing and landscaping. With a wonderful glass exterior and water plazas, this hotel has managed to gain the Best Hotel ranking many a times in the US related surveys.
- Charleston Place, 205 Meeting Street Charleston, South Carolina 29401. The Charleston boasts of award winning suite designs and winning departments. The historic appeal of the Charleston town is preserved entirely in all the details of the décor, which design looks rustic and antique. For all those who are historical aficionados, this hotel is one of the most luxurious that you can find.
- Cabins and Candle-Light, Cabins & Candlelight LLC 7295 N 1100 E Colfax, IN , Indiana 46035. Complete with a private jacuzzi and spas on every level, you can opt for this hotel if you want a pampered and luxurious stay in the US. When it comes to lamp works and romantic dinner themes, there is no hotel that can beat this one.
- Henderson’s Wharf Inn, 1000 Fell St.Baltimore, MD 21231. Famous the world over for their Wharf sandwiches, this hotel has a boutique style of gothic furnishing that speaks of style. In case you have a lavish stay in mind close to the countryside, this is one of the best hotels you can hope to find in the US.
- Royal Street Courtyard, 2438 Royal Street New Orleans, LA 70117. Set up in a bustling metropolitan city, the hotel speaks of beauty and calm that makes it a tempting delicacy for many travelers. This hotel is featured prominently in the must-visit list of many US visitors, though most of them cannot afford to stay there.
- Intown Uptown Inn, 4907 14th St. NW, Washington DC 20011. Adding spice to the entire stay, you get complimentary passes to the casino operated by this hotel. If you wish to experience modern living and sleek interiors, you must certainly try out the Intown Uptown Inn.
- Oxford, 8 Cottage St, Provincetown, MA 02657. This luxurious hotel is composed of a huge tower of iridescent glass and steel bars. Contrary to the sophisticated exterior, the interiors are warm, earthy and full of comfort. If you want a place that can act as a substitute for your home in the US, this is it.
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, NV 89109. You cannot be talking of luxurious hotels in the US and leave out Las Vegas. Among the many hotels there, The Venetian is beautiful simply because of its sheer attention to detail and customer oriented services. From arranging night cabs to guiding you to the best night clubs in the area, this hotel has it all in its agenda.
- Cassa Hotel, 70 West 45th Street New York, NY 10036. The Cassa Hotel in New York is another delightful place replete with Italian style furnishing, marble flooring, closets, private spas, private gaming consoles and many others. We are sure you wouldn’t want to look any further.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …