The fair to dusky complexion of the 10 most beautiful Indian women hints at enigma and has lit many fashion ramps on fire. A few of them have won international pageants like Miss Universe and Miss World and quite a few have been seen in Hollywood flicks.
- Sushmita Sen – Considered amongst the most beautiful Indian women when she won the Miss Universe pageant in 1994 when she was 18, Sushmita Sen debuted her career in Bollywood (Hindi film industry) in 1996. Since then, she has acted in many films and won three Filmfare Awards, two Star Screen Awards and also the National Honour – Rajiv Gandhi award for her accomplishment in Bollywood.
- Aishwarya Rai – According to some, she tops the list of the most beautiful Indian women. She won the Miss World Title in 1994 and went on to become a successful model and actress. She is the first Indian to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Priyanka Chopra – She won the Miss World pageant in 2000 marking her entry into the list of most beautiful Indian women. Her Bollywood career started in 2002 and she has since won over eleven awards.
- Lara Dutta – The winner of the 2000 Miss Universe title, Lara Dutta is one of the most beautiful Indian women. She has also completed her MBA in Marketing and Communications. She has starred in many Hindi films.
- Diya Mirza – She won the 2000 Miss Asia Pacific title and has acted in quite a few Hindi films. She has also won the Miss Beautiful Smile and the Sony Viewer’s choice awards.
- Deepika Padukone – She is the daughter of Prakash Padukone, a popular badminton player. Considered one of the most beautiful Indian women, she also was a state-level badminton player and has won quite a few awards like the Society Young Achievers’ award in 2004 and the model of the year award in 2005.
- Preity Zinta – A famous bollywood actress and the brand ambassador of Godfrey Phillips Bravery awards, Preity Zinta is also the recipient of the 1st Godfrey's Mind of Steel Award.
- Shilpa Shetty – Winner of the 2001 “Celebrity Big Brother” reality TV show of Britain, Shilpa is considered to have one of the most beautiful body in Bollywood. She is also an AIDS activist and a PETA supporter.
- Bipasha Basu – Listed at the #2 position of “Asia’s Sexiest Women” in the September 2006, UK magazine "Eastern Eye" edition, this dusky beauty is a successful Bollywood actress.
- Kareena Kapoor – Considered one of the most beautiful Indian women, she is a successful Bollywood actress, PETA activist and winner of numerous Filmfare awards for her stint in films.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.