Anyone who loves beautiful women cannot go wrong with knowing the 10 most beautiful Russian women. Women from Russia have a certain air of elegance and grace about them, and the following ladies are the epitome of that and more. Style, charm, and just plain sex appeal are but some of the many reasons why the following ladies are considered among the most beautiful Russian women in the world.
- Xenia Tchoumitcheva. Born of parents from Moscow but raised in Switzerland, Xenia was the first runner up in the 2006 Miss Switzerland Pageant, where she was also named Miss Photogenic. Xenia is one of the most beautiful Russian women by being the perfect combination of brains and beauty; she graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and is fluent in English, Russian, French, German, and Italian.
- Eugenia Kuzmina. The child of a nuclear scientist and a housewife, Eugenia knew she wanted to be in the spotlight when she started dancing and singing in a Russian choir at a very young age. Recently, this blonde bombshell has appeared in advertising campaigns for Gap, Dior sunglasses, L'Oreal, and Armani jeans.
- Tatiana Kovylina. This Russian beauty was first introduced to American audiences by starring in the music video for Duran Duran's "Falling Down." Since then, this raven-haired beauty has appeared in ads for Calvin Klein Jeans, Ann Taylor, Givenchy, and Cole Haan. She's also walked the runway for Victoria's Secret once in 2005 and again four years later, further cementing her as one of the most beautiful Russian women on Earth.
- Milla Jovovich. Though she began modeling at the tender age of eleven, this beauty really struck audiences by appearing as a castaway in 1991's "Return to the Blue Lagoon". Her Olympian-body and sculpted facial features have also been featured in the series of science fiction action flicks "Resident Evil", she's been prominently featured in many L'Oreal ads, and in 1994 she released her debut album "The Divine Comedy". With looks that can kill and a resume stretching to all parts of the entertainment industry, this statuesque beauty seems to be able to do it all.
- Anna Kournikova. Arguably the face of female tennis during her peak, Anna Korunikova is not only one of the most beautiful Russian women in the world, but is also the most searched athlete on the Internet. She started modeling in the year 2000 and has been ambiguously attached to pop singer Enrique Iglesias since 2001.
- Rimma Agafoshina. Born in Moscow in 1981, this brunette is a model who has been associated with such brands like Coca-Cola, Samsung, Max Factor, and Mary Kay. More than just a pretty face and a perfect body, Rimma is also very business saavy, serving as the Public Relations Manager of the Moscow-based model management agency Modus VivendiS.
- Daria Strokous. Easily one of the world's most beautiful Russian women, Daria was scouted by a modeling agent at the age of seventeen and hasn't stopped yet. The May 2008 issue of V Magazine selected Daria as one of the Top Ten Models in 2008, while New York Magazine included her lists of both Top Ten Models to Watch and Today's Top Models in Milan.
- Olga Rodionova. Having worked with influential fashion photographers such as Helmut Newton and Peter Lindbergh, it's no wonder this Russian beauty has been on the covers of international publications of Playboy, FHM, and Vogue. Married to Russian billionaire Sergey Rodionova, Olga published a tantalizing coffee table book full of nude portraits of herself entitled "The Book of Olga".
- Natalie Glebova. This brunette beauty queen gained fame by being crowned Miss Universe in 2005. Besides being one of the most beautiful Russian women on the face of the earth, Natalie has made her mark on the world through her commitment to social responsibility, currently acting as an ambassador for Soi Cats and Dogs, a Thailand-based non-profit organization tasked with helping homeless animals.
- Maria Sharapova. Not only one of the most beautiful Russian women but also one of the main reason to watch women's professional tennis, Sharapova combines athleticism and beauty into one knockout package. Besides her stunning tennis skills, this blonde bombshell is known for her endorsements with Canon, Reebok, and Evian.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.