Curious about the 10 most beautiful women ever? Some may not agree with this list, but it is hard to narrow down a list of beautiful women to only ten. So many beautiful women have come and gone. This list not only covers the present, but the past too. Here is our list of the 10 most beautiful women.
- Angelina Jolie. Those eyes and those lips! She also has one of the hottest men in Hollywood. Not only is she sexy and hot, but she is a humanitarian, which makes her even more beautiful. Having a brain can make any woman hot, but combine it with Jolie’s looks and you have a massive beauty and one of the most beautiful women in the world.
- Marilyn Monroe. Gone too soon, she is one beauty who is missed. She oozed sex and made a name for herself in a short time. With her sultry voice and killer curves, she is a classic beauty. Many artists emulate her even today, which proves she has made a huge impact on the world.
- Madonna. Madonna is indeed a beautiful woman. She worked from the ground up and has become a massive celebrity. She has reinvented herself numerous times and has become a cultural icon. Lately she has done a lot for the world and, again, combining brains with looks makes her gorgeous and a beautiful woman.
- Aishwarya Rai. She is a drop-dead gorgeous Bollywood actress from India. With her dark hair and striking green/blue eyes, she is exotic and the image of beauty. She is climbing to fame quickly, and that is why she makes this list of beautiful women.
- Audrey Hepburn. Gone way before her time, she is best known for her role in "Breakfast at Tiffany’s." She is a classic beauty with long, chestnut hair and dark, sultry eyes. Tragically, she passed away in 1993 from cancer, but her legacy lives on. Despite her being gone, her beauty still stays with most people.
- Dita Von Teese. Dita has brought classic sexy back. She is the gorgeous and seductive burlesque dancer who has brought back the art. With her dark ebony hair and red lipstick, she is beauty personified. She may be best known for dating Marilyn Manson, but she has also carved out a name for herself. She epitomizes beauty, and is one of the most beautiful women around.
- Raquel Welch. She is still a beautiful woman after all these years! She has proven that age does not end your beauty. Raquel Welch is older than most on this list but still looks gorgeous! She has kept her body lean and has kept her flawless features. She has become an icon, and a beautiful one at that.
- Mila Kunis. She is beautiful because she appeals to both men and women. She is simply gorgeous and she has a sense of humor to boot. From "That 70’s Show" to "Family Guy," she proves she is not only beautiful, but funny. This is why she makes the list.
- Grace Kelly. This classic, flawless beauty may not be around anymore, but she is still beautiful. She set the bar for many actresses in her time and even now. Though she passed in 1982, her name is still a legend. She is indeed one of the most beautiful women ever, even in death.
- Lucy Liu. Exotic, classic and beautiful! Lucy has shown her acting talents are a cut above and her looks are envied by many women. She is the picture of perfection and is friendly to boot. She made a name for herself in the movie "Charlie’s Angels." We're hoping we see more from this Asian beauty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.