10 Most Beautiful Women
The list of the 10 most beautiful women is an international collection of hotties that will stop you in your tracks (not that you haven’t Googled them all already). From the big screen to the small to the catwalk, there is no shortage of amazing women to fill our days and nights. And men have more gadgets and opportunities today to oogle these gals than any time in history.
- Anne Hathaway Hathaway is a stunningly beautiful actress who gained fame by starring in "The Princess Diaries." She shed that image, however, and has morphed into a serious actress. Her classical good looks and sweet disposition make her the perfect girl next door. Too bad we’ll never live next to her.
- Scarlett Johansson Johansson has definitely some bad angles and her voice is less than super sweet, but the entire package—the blonde hair, the incredible body, the down-to-earth and accessible demeanor—make her one of the most beautiful women acting today. She is the subject of many a man’s fantasies.
- Sofía Vergara Vergara has one of the best bodies to ever grace the earth and is certainly one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She rose to fame in America on the show “Modern Family,” but was a model and actress in Columbia for a number of years before becoming one of America’s most wonderful import.
- Penelope Cruz Cruz is a Spanish actress who has graced American movie screens for well over ten years. Certainly one of the most beautiful women, Cruz has starred in such hits as “Vanilla Sky,” “Blow” and “Vicky Cristina Barcelona,” for which she won an Oscar.
- Keeley Hazell Hazell, one of the most beautiful women ever, got her start as a “Page 3” topless model in England’s, “The Sun” newspaper. Blessed with phenomenal natural physical … ability, she turned this modeling gig into higher profile work and is now internationally recognized.
- Alessandra Ambrosio Like so many South American gals, this Brazilian woman is stunning and easily one of the most beautiful women. She had a high-profile gig with Victoria’s Secret, gracing their catalogues, TV specials and commercials. With a statuesque physique, she is mouth-watering.
- Monica Bellucci Near 50, this is the oldest woman on the list, but she remains an absolute beauty, melting men from her native Italy to the United States. Starting as a model, she’s been in many movies, including “The Matrix Reloaded” and “The Passion of the Christ.”
- Marisa Miller Miller gained attention—as so many models have—in the “Sports Illustrated” Swimsuit Issue. This blonde bombshell has been a Victoria’s Secret model and has had bit parts on TV shows. Any red-blooded American man has seen her in some way, shape or form over the past several years.
- Eva Mendes Mendes hit the scene in 2001’s “Training Day” and since then, men have been lusting over her. She has recently become the face of Calvin Klein perfumes. This Latina actress is picture perfect from head to toe.
- Natalie Portman Portman has evolved into one of the most respected actresses in American film today. Petite and girlish, she lacks a certain sultry-ness about her, but she is extremely beautiful in a classical way with great features and personality.