10 Most Crude Pickup Lines
While pickup lines are totally douchey or just plain offensive, we have created a list of the 10 most crude pickup lines. These are never a good choice if you are trying to meet women, but they might come in handy if you are trying to get a laugh from your friends...or just embarrass them. Some of these pick up lines warrant further explanation and some just leave you confused. Check out the 10 most crude pick up lines below:
- “Great legs, what time do they open?” While this crude pick-up line is kind of funny, it is definitely not effective (if you are seriously trying to talk to a woman). More than likely, you will have a drink spilled on you because this pick-up line is beyond, beyond crude.
- "You could stay here at the bar, or you could come home and have sex with me."
- "If you think Chewbacca is hairy, wait till you see my Wookie."
"Don't I know you from somewhere?" This is just stupid. Women hear this line practically every time they go out. If you happen to stumble across a girl who is drunk enough, she might actually engage you (depending on her level of intoxication) but when she does realize that she doesn't know you from anywhere, she will be mad that you used this line.
- "Hey Baby! I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag!"
- "Look 'atch yo' fine self; you look like you should be married to one of the San Diego Padres or something." (Taken from a Tracy Morgan impression done by Tina Fey on Late Night with David Letterman). This is actually kind of good and if the prospective girl you try this on also watched Letterman, it might evolve into an actual discussion
- "Nice shoes, wanna f***?" Do people really use this line? Yes, they do.
- "Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap hotel room across the street."
- "Do you want to come back to my place and we can have sex while we pretend to watch a movie?" While this might seem like an honest statement, (especially if you are drunk and you want to make your intentions clear), it is still a crude pick up line.
- "I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... what do you say we tie up for the night?"