The 10 most erotic films Hollywood has ever made were sometimes deliberate in their sexuality and other times demure. In every case, the central theme of the movie is something highly erotic that the plot dances around and throughout the movie. If you do not have the ten most erotic films from Hollywood in your collection, you should add them.
- "Eyes Wide Shut" (1999) This is a steamy movie starring Tom Cruise and his wife-at-the-time Nicole Kidman. The movie revolves around the couple's sexual exploits. "Eyes Wide Shut" was Stanley Kubrick's final film and you can definitely see elements of his work throughout the picture.
- "Risky Business" (1983) Another Tom Cruise entry on to the list of the ten most erotic films ever made is "Risky Business." The famous scene of Tom Cruise dancing around in his underwear does nothing to point out the highly erotic content in this movie. When Rebecca De Mornay is on-screen, this movie sizzles.
- "Boogie Nights" (1997) It would be pretty difficult for a movie about the porn industry in the 1970s to not be included on a list of the ten most erotic films ever made. Sex is treated like a business in this movie and when it is done right, it is extremely erotic to watch.
- "Last Tango in Paris" (1972) The world got to see the erotic side of Marlon Brando in "Last Tango in Paris" and many critics did not like it. Fans praise the movie for its unique approach and Brando once called this one of his finest movies.
- "The Common Law" (1931) For its day, "The Common Law" was considered scandalous. This movie is an incredibly erotic story about an artist that falls in love with his subject. It is the kind of movie stands the test of time and belongs on the list of the ten most erotic films ever.
- "Showgirls" (1995) "Showgirls" fails to deliver when it comes to plot and acting, but it is high on the list of the most erotic films ever. The acting does not move the story very well, but the erotic tension created throughout the movie is one of the few things in the movie that does work.
- "The Deep" (1977) When a movie causes an entire generation of boys to grow into men by the time they leave the movie theater, that qualifies as one of the ten most erotic films ever. Jacqueline Bisset's performance in this movie is one most boys of the 1970s will never forget. Bisset is often credited with creating the wet T-shirt sensation that swept the country soon after this movie was released.
- "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" (1977) It appears that 1977 was a good year for erotic movies as "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" was another highly erotic movie that captured the country's imagination. Diane Keaton's performance helped establish her as an A-list star for the rest of her career.
- "Wild Orchids" (1990) Mickey Rourke did a lot of fine film work in the 1980s and 1990s, but this one winds up on the list of the ten most erotic films ever. Jacqueline Bisset is a little older in this one, but she adds an erotic angle to this movie that helps put it over the top.
- "Monster's Ball" (2001) One of the more famous scenes in "Monster's Ball" is an erotic scene between Billy Bob Thornton and Halle Berry. But fans of this movie know that there is much more in the film that makes it one of the ten most erotic films of all time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.