The 10 most erotic movies of Angelina Jolie prove why this actress has stood the test of time over the years. These erotic scenes feature Angelina Jolie in her hottest moments. If you're looking for hot scenes featuring Angelina Jolie, check out this list of 10 of her most erotic movies.
- "Gia" (1998). This was a movie about the life of the famous model Gia Carangi, who passed away due to AIDS. But this film features Angelina Jolie in many nude scenes that display her erotic appeal.
- "Original Sin" (2001). Angelina Jolie stars with Antonio Banderas as a Russian bride who is more than meets the eye. The heat of the erotic bedroom scenes does not disappoint.
- "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001). The video game princess is brought to life with Angelina Jolie filling in her, um, shoes. With big guns blazing, her hot scenes just make you think dirty thoughts.
- "Beowulf" (2007). How can temptation look so hot and erotic? When it happens to look like an animated Angelina Jolie getting hot and heavy with a mythical warrior in a cave, that's how.
- "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" (2005). Two spies try to live the domestic life but don't even know that each is still in the espionage business. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie bring the passion as well as the bullets.
- "Alexander" (2004). She plays the cunning wife and mother to Alexander the Great. She just gives a MILF vibe each and every time she is on screen.
- "Playing by Heart" (1998). This is a love story about eleven people who live in L.A. Angelina Jolie plays Joan, who tries to catch the attention of Keenan.
- "Taking Lives" (2004). Angelina Jolie is an FBI profiler who tries to help Quebec's law enforcement track down a serial killer. This stylish thriller gets hot and heavy at the very end.
- "Life or Something Like It" (2002). A romantic comedy of sorts with Angelina Jolie as a reporter trying to live a full life. There's nothing wrong with a blonde Angelina looking for love.
- "Mojave Moon" (1996). Another of Angelina Jolie's early works, she plays a drifter who gets a lift to see her mom. A love triangle blooms, with hilarious results.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.