10 Most Expensive Brands
The 10 most expensive brands involve companies that offer exclusive items not found elsewhere. It's not hard to blow a wad of money in a short period of time, but the items offered by the most expensive brands make the job an easy task. If you want to live life large, start shopping for big ticket items from these expensive brands.
- Tiffany. The Tiffany company may make a few baubles in the several-hundred-dollar range, but the bling that receives the most attention is the expensive jewelry that made the company its name. Diamonds and precious metals abound in showrooms around the world. For those not willing to travel, pick up your charge card and put your money down online or order through a catalog. Name designers such as Picasso and Peretti contribute to the company's fame. The expensive brand is so famous it's featured in a film, "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
- Rolls Royce. While the rest of the auto industry may struggle to find buyers, the RR brand continues to draw buyers with bucks. The company's name makes the rounds of business buyers eager to get a piece of this expensive brand of driving excellence. The company has changed hands a few times over the decades but the commitment to high standards makes this auto one of the 10 most expensive brands.
- Rolex. U.S. presidents wear them, as do movie stars, and Rolex watches certainly count as one of the most expensive brands around. While the company does have lower-priced watches—although hardly what could be considered "entry level"—the top-of-the-line models get all the attention. These watches feature diamonds and fine gemstones in addition to high-quality, precision works.
- Lamborghini. Drivers wanting a Lamborghini auto must wait in line with their cash for these high-performance, high-priced autos. Plan on spending at least six figures for a fairly tame model. The price for an exclusive model tops a cool one million.
- Ferrari. If you have enough dough, you can order up a custom Ferrari car from the factory in Maranello, Italy, and for a few hundred thousand more you might even be able to purchase one of the racing classics. Ferrari concept cars run in the mid $300,000 range. If you're short a little, go for the car kit.
- Pagani. Pull out those million Euro for one of the few cars made each year by this expensive brand. The carbon fiber auto made in Italy attracts only the big-buck investor with speed on the mind.
- Zegna. Say, "Oh, so silky!" to the upscale, expensive clothing line of Ermenegildo Zegna. The high couture fashion is made to order and includes fragrances, glasses, known in the expensive world as "eyewear," and even underwear, known in the upscale world as underwear. Plan to put down major dough for traditional wear, as well as sportswear. Don't even ask the price of the underwear.
- Gucci. Clothing, shoes and handbags make up the expensive Gucci brand. This brand is certainly one of the most expensive around, even though some of the offerings may appear more affordable compared to other expensive brands on this list.
- Dior. Dior makes some affordable items, but Dior also shoots off the expensive charts. Just have a look at this expensive brand's designer duds. Dior also makes jewel-encrusted baubles that gives Tiffany & Co. a run for their money.
- Chanel. Chanel, maker of designer clothing and handbags and named for the queen of fashion, Coco Chanel, makes the expensive brands list in many categories. With clutch bags that retail for over a thousand dollars and designer suits that retail for over ten thousand, this brand is truly expensive.