10 Most Expensive Exotic Cars
In a world where money is not an issue, the 10 most expensive exotic cars equal more toys for some big players. Sleek, sporty vehicles with enough power to run just under a jet. Case in point, the Bugatti.
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - $1,700,000.00 - With 16 oversized cylinders and 1,001 HP the Veyron remains unmatched. Acceleration on this four-wheel drive vehicle is the ultimate. In less than one minute this vehicle goes from 0-248 miles per hour. An official 253.811miles per hour was recorded on April 19, 2005.
- Lamborghini Reventon - $1,400,000.00-$1,600,000.00 - 6.5 liter, 12 cylinder engine. 650 horse power, 210 plus miles per hour. Only 20 will be made this year, 11 coming to the US.
- Pagani Zonda C9 - 2010 prices will start around $1,200,000.00 - With a 6 liter, V12 Mercedes-Benz engine, the company is expecting 40 for release in the later part of the year.
- Ferrari Enzo - $1,000,000.00+ (originally $677,000.00) - We all know the supply and demand market. Ferrari is no exception. V12 engine, carbon fiber body.
- McLaren F1 - $970,000.00 - (the 2011 MP4-12C sports car is estimated to sell for between $125,000.00-$191,127) - With Gordon Murray still at the helm, this English vehicle is surpassed in speed by only 3 other vehicles. Reaching speeds of 200+ miles per hour still leaves it in the top ten.
- Pagani Zonda Roadster F C12S (the club sport version cost $667,000.00 in 2006) - Comes with a removable roof and a 7.3 liter, v12 engine.
- Shelby Supercars (SSC) - Ultimate Aero - 654,400.00 - This V8 Block engine powered car does 0-60 in 2.78 seconds. Redesigned in 2009, this car has seen an increase in horsepower.
- Saleen S7 Twin Turbo - $550,000-$555,000.00 - This twin turbo V8, high performace race car reaches speeds of 240+ miles per hour.
- Koenigsegg CCX - $545,000.00 (base price, without tax) - $650,000.00 fully loaded - Swedish vehicle with an aluminum V8 engine.
- Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722 S - $495,000.00 - 650 horse power, 5 speed automatic, 5.5 liter V8 engine.
Posted on: Mar. 28, 2010