10 Most Expensive Exotic Luxury Cars
Would you like to know about the 10 most expensive luxury cars on the market in 2010? The autos of 2010 offer more than transportation; they are like an extension of their owner's personality. Check this list out for 10 of the most expensive exotic luxury cars you can own.
- Aston Martin 0ne-77. Aston Martin has been designing and building some of the world's most exotic autos since 1914. The One-77 is priced at about $2.4 million. It is regarded as the most expensive production luxury car in the world.
- Maybach 62 Landaulet. The exotic luxurious Landaulet cost about $1.5 million. The Landaulet's exotic body style is historically popular with the very wealthy.
- Rolls Royce Ghost. The Rolls name speaks for itself. The luxurious Ghost will run you in upwards of $1.3 million. The Ghost weighs just under three tons, and has a 6.8 Litre V-12 engine to power it.
- Bentley Azure. You can own this exotic Bentley for $750,000. The two door convertible Azure is equipped with a 6.8 Litre V-8 engine, and has all the luxurious trimmings inside and out.
- Bentley Mulsanne. For just over $700,000, you can own a Mulsanne. This luxurious Bentley is also equipped with a 6.8 Litre V-8 engine, and all of the trimmings you can expect from the brand.
- Bentley Continental GTC. The elegant GTC costs just under $190,000. It is equipped with a convertible top for when you want to show off its luxurious interior.
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur. The exotic and luxurious Flying Spur costs about $170,000. This is a four door Bentley, equipped with wood grain and leather; or you can get one custom ordered.
- Mercedes Benz S600. The S600 combines a luxurious exterior and exotic cabin with mood lighting for a cost of $140,000. It is powered by a V-12 engine
- BMW M6. This convertible Beemer is price at $119,000. Its V10 engine takes it from 0-60 in just under 5 seconds. The M6 is sporty, exotic, and luxurious.
- Maserati Quattroporte. This exotic Maserati Sedan has a $110,000 price tag. Just from looking at the Quattroporte's exterior, you can see that it doesn't fall short on luxury either.