The 10 most expensive exotic sport cars have design sensuality, and drive ability of standard sports cars. The extraordinary manufacturers of exotic sports cars have innovative designs and creative style brought to a reality. The ten most exotic sports cars are exclusive because of the limited quantities that are manufactured, and the expensive price tags.
- Koenigsegg Trevita. Swedens $2.21 million Koenigsegg Trevita is the most expensive exotic sports car made to date, and only three were made. The exotic sports car has diamond-colored fibers coated into the bodywork that come through in the visible weave bodywork. Top notch technologies inside the Koenigsegg Trevita include, a hydraulic lift system, tire monitoring system, chrono instrument cluster, paddle-shifters, carbon fiber brakes, and a 1018bhp engine.
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport. Only 300 of the $2 million Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport were ever made. The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport has two roofs, an umbrella-like spare and a solid tinted polycarbonate cover that matches the body. The fast and powerful car houses 16 cylinders, 64 valves and four turbochargers producing 987 hp, can hit 0-60 in under three seconds, and reach a high of 250 miles per hour.
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster. Only five of the Italian Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster were made, and the exotic sport car came with a $1.8 million price tag. The roof is in the front bonnet, and the engine behind the drivers head. The convertible's hand built twin turbocharged AMG V12 engine makes the car reach 62 miles per hour in 3.4 seconds, and it has a top speed of 217 mph.
- Lamborghini Reventón Roadster. The $1.56 million Lamborghini Reventón Roadster is based on the Murciélago LP640, but with an entirely new exterior. Only twenty of the 2009 sports car were made, and it features a jet-inspired carbon fiber body complete with eighteen inch wheels. The Lamborghini Reventon Roadster super goes from 0 to 60 MPH in just 3.4 seconds while reaching a top speed of around 205 MPH. The exotic sport car is the topless model of 2008 Lamborghini Reventón.
- Lamborghini Reventón. The $1.42 million, 2008 Lamborghini Reventón is made exclusively in Sant' Agata Bolognese, and only twenty of these were produced as well. The exotic sports car was inspired from the fastest airplanes, and accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds, with a maximum speed over 340 km/h. The Lamborghini Reventóns bodywork is comprised of sharp edges, precise lines and clean surfaces.
- Maybach Landaulet. The 2009, $1.35 million exotic Maybach Landaulet is powered by a V12 twin-turbo engine, and has a top speed of 155 miles per hour. The rear roof module has been removed so passengers can have an unobstructed sky view. The Maybach offers the hand-built Landaulet based exclusively on the customer’s own specifications, and only a limited number was built during a restricted period.
- Koenigsegg CCXR. Only three of the $1.3 million Koenigsegg CCXR exist, and one belongs to television personality Jay Leno. The Koenigsegg CCXR has a 4.7 liter twin-supercharged engine, and can reach a top speed of 250 mph. The exotic sport car runs on biofuel and is 25% more power than the CCX.
Koenigsegg CCX. The 2007 $1.1 million Koenigsegg CCX has 806 horsepower, weighs 2200 lbs, and reaches 62 mph in 3.2 seconds. The exotic car has carbon ceramic brakes, a hydraulic lift system, a navigation system and a rear-view camera. CCX stands for Competition Coupe X, and the car marks the 10th anniversary of the first CC completion.
- Leblanc Mirabeau. The 2005 Mirabeau is priced at $765,000. Each car was customized to the owners' expectations. The V8 engine comes with a Lysholm Screw Compressor which increases both acceleration and control at low speed. The exotic Leblanc Mirabeau has a top speed of 230 mph, and is street legal.
- SSC Ultimate Aero. The 2009, $740,000 SSC (Shelby Super Car) Ultimate Aero has a 1287 horse power twin-turbo V8, and can reach 270 mph. The 1-piece billet aluminum engine bloc improves structural integrity and oiling capabilities which improves durability. The redesigned frontal area has enhanced aerodynamics, and carbon fiber louvers on the side so twenty percent more air is drawn into the radiators.
The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is the latest and lightest iteration of the French automakers line of ultra-premium, ...
The Terrafuggia – translating roughly as ‘to take flight from gound’ – is a working car and a wo ...
By Nathan Adlen Remember when cars of the future looked like they could travel over 300 mph, pour you an espresso and ...