10 Most Expensive Hotels In The World
The 10 most expensive hotels in the world are hotels that are beyond most people's comprehension. These hotel rooms do not include the average guests double beds, working bathrooms, and televisions. These hotel rooms are suites that cover entire floors of hotel buildings, suites that include butlers and some of these rooms come with the use of the hotel Rolls Royce. Below is a list of the 10 most expensive hotels in the world.
- Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens, Greece. At $50,000 per night, this expensive hotel suite offers everything the guest could ever want. The suite includes a heated pool, private beach, steam room, private butler, chef and pianist. You'll be feeling like a Greek god in no time.
- Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at Palms Casino & Resort, Las Vegas. For $40,000 per night, the guest can enjoy the playboy themed 10,000 square foot two story suite with continuous butler service. A rotating bed with mirrored ceiling and a $700,000 jacuzzi are all part of this playboy package. Hugh Hefner's mojo is not included in the hotel rate, not even an expensive hotel can provide that for you.
- Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons, New York. Coming in at $35,000 per night, the hotel suite is located at the top of Manhattan's tallest hotels and offers a 360 degree view of the city skyline. Floor to ceiling windows surround all sides of the nine room suite. A private butler and a television with every channel in the world are included in this package. New York is one of the most expensive cities in the world, and this New York hotel is no different.
- Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel, Geneva, Switzerland. At $33,000 per night, the guest can occupy the suite on the entire top floor which can only be reached by private elevator. When you're shelling out a year's worth of private university tuition a night, you're going to need some protection, and this expensive hotel has that figured out for you. For privacy and security the suite is equipped with bulletproof windows and doors.
- Bridge Suite at Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas. At $25,000 per night, the suite comes with ten rooms. The suite is located on top of a bridge that connects the two royal towers buildings and overlooks the entire resort and marina. Of course when you're at a hotel this expensive, a butler and cook is included with their own kitchen entrance so as to never disturb the hotel guests.
- The Ritz Carlton Suite, Ritz Carlton Moscow, Russia. For $19,000 per night, the guest can enjoy the Imperial furniture that fills the 2500 square foot suite. The suite has a heated floor, grand piano and library. Visitors receive five meals per day and their own KGB approved autonomous energy supply system and a secure telecommunications system.
- Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab Dubai, United Arab Emirates. At $18,000 a night, the Royal Suite in the Burj Al Arab Dubai makes the list of the most expensive hotels in the entire world. For a pretty penny, guests can enjoy Carrara marble floors, mahogany furniture, and a master bedroom with a rotating four post canopy bed. A private elevator, cinema and a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce or helicopter are available.
- Royal Armleder Suite, Le Richemond Geneva, Switzerland. At $17,500 per night, guests have access to a 300 square foot terrace with a view of Geneva and the Alps. The suite occupies the entire 7th floor and is designed in gold and mosaics. After a long flight to Switzerland, kick your feet up on gold furniture and rest in a little morsel of heaven.
- Royal Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris, France. You can experience the low end of lavish luxury for $16,000 per night, the guest enters a marble entrance with a full kitchen, a sauna and a private office in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Imperial Suite, Park Hyatt- Vendome, Paris, France. At $15,500 per night, this is definitely one of the most expensive hotels in the world. The suite is 750 square feet and has high ceilings, dining room and kitchenette. Guests can relax in the suite spa which comes with a steam room, whirlpool and built-in massage table.