10 Most Expensive Luxury Sedans 2010
For the individual who just doesn't have anything else to do with his money, you might just consider purchasing one of the 10 most expensive luxury sedans 2010. For some the six to seven figures make a few individuals feel like they are on top of the world:
- Maybach Zeppelin The Maybach 62 Zeppelin may have something to do with the musician Led Zeppelin, but whatever the reason, with an asking price of $506,500 this sedan goes from 0 to 60 in little less than 5.1 seconds. Designed with a wood and leather interior, the insignia Maybach Zeppelin is engraved along the inside panels including the door sill in addition to the complimentary engraved key ring and the silver flutes.
- SSC Ultimate Aero The SSC Ultimate Aero reaches a speed of 270 miles per hour in less than 12 minutes and has its named now recorded in the Guinness book of world records as the fastest recorded car on record. It reached this record when it recorded a speed of 256.15 miles per hour in 2008.
- Leblanc Mirabeau. At $861,798, the 4.7 liter supercharged engine of the Leblanc Mirabeau can reach a maximum speed of 230 miles per hour. Long on dynamics, but short on comfort with minimal space for the leggy or big and tall.
- Pagani Zonda F Coupe. So far the tiniest of them all with the largest asking price at $1,275,980, the Pagani Zonda F coupe has a Mercedes Benz engine. Even at that price, this little production is sold out.
- Maybach Landaulet. Another Maybach design and sheer luxury. With an asking price of $1,380,000, the Maybach Landaulet reaches 60 miles per hour in less than 5.2 seconds and has a top speed of 155 mph. From the opening to closing of the sunroof takes a mere sixteen seconds and the spread is from the front windshield to the rear.
- Pagani Zonda F Roadster. With an asking price of $1,448.000 the Pagani Zonda F Roadster reaches its maximum speed of 214 mph in less that 7 seconds. A Mercedes Benz V12 6 speed twin engine completes the package. The Roadster is limited to a production total of only 25 in number.
- Lamborghini Revention. Lamborghini is the name known for luxury and with the Lamborghini Revention, they continue the legacy. The Revention is listed at $1,454.400 with a top speed of 211 mph. Inspired by the raptor F-22 fighter jet, there are only O manufactured.
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Coupe (tie). Definitely not long on looks but hefty on price, the Pagani name is known for luxury but definitely not appeal. And so the characteristics are the same when it comes to the Pagani Zonda Cinque Coupe with a list price of $1,738,080. The V12 Mercedes Benz engine goes from 0 to 60 in little under 3.3 seconds.
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (tie). A new kid on the block, the Bugatti Veyron is more of the environmentally friendly version of a luxury vehicle for 2010. It uses ceramic brakes to slow it down in addition, it has three diving modes allowing it to conserve power. With an asking price of $1,738,080, it's made of the lightest metals available however, they are the most expensive.
- Koenigsegg CCXR. Saving the best for last, the Koenigsegg CCXR list for a whopping $2,173,950. It reaches 100 miles per hour in less than 3 seconds and has a maximum speed of 250 mph. With features such as a tire monitoring system, navigational system, climate control, leather carpet, iPod, DVD, CD, rear view camera with remote control, and much more, it is worth the price.