- Berluti shoes come at an extravagant price of $1,830 and above. This handmade leather shoe remains in the market as one of the most loved shoes. Theses shoes are known as the most expensive dress shoes in the world.
- Antique Levi's jeans-who would have thought they would top at $60,000? Levi has rivaled Gucci with its signature Jean. The fiber construction of this Jean and texture are what makes it so valuable.
- An Audemars Piguet time piece retails for $700,000. It seems unbelievable, but this watch sold as fast as it hit the market.
- Brioni makes a men's suit that is $6,000. It is very unlikely that the use of business suits will ever decline.
- Georgio Armani suits are also an extravagant luxury at $3,505. No quite as expensive as a Brioni, but very well known and with high reputation.
- Eton; a Sweedish shirt making company, celebrated its 80th birthday with a shirt valued at $45,000. The shirt will tour the world then will be sold at auction next year.
- Nike Solitaire Kicks. The most expensive men's sneaker, these diamond studded tennis shoes are worth $50,000
- Satya Paul Design studios introduced its most expensive neck tie costing $220,000. The neck tie is made of pure silk with a pattern in 150 grams of gold and adorned with 271 diamonds
- PechePlatinum's crocodile flip flop are the most expensive men's flip flop. These shoes cost $400 and they are made with hand sewn crocodile straps.
- Umbro brand of shoes which are decorated with 2,494 gems, rose gold and artwork by film producer and former musician Goldie. These men's cleats cost a hefty $624,000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.