If you love to dine on the best cuisine, here’s a list of 10 most expensive restaurants in California. Don’t settle for fast food when you could be eating French, Italian and other types of cuisine from the most haute restaurants, especially if money isn’t a problem.
- Quince: The ten most expensive restaurants in California take you to Quince. This place serves French and Italian cuisine at very expensive menu prices. The bar opens at 5 p.m. and the restaurant serves from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. 1701 Octavia St, San Francisco, CA 94133. (415) 775-8500
- Houston’s: Travel to South Pasadena for an expensive dinner at Houston’s. This steakhouse serves a terrific steak dinner. You’ll find other great entrees on the menu as well. 320 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA 90212. (626) 577-6001
- Sante: If you want to pay well for your dinner, visit Sante. This restaurant features a menu items created by a chef who uses only local ingredients. Your meal guaranteed fresh every time. Don’t forget to look at the wine menu. There are great selections for matching up with your dinner choices. 100 Boyes Blvd, Sonoma, CA 95476. (707) 939-2415
- Roy’s: One of the most expensive restaurants that features seafood and Asian dishes. The gorgeous plating arrangements make it difficult to dig in. Well, almost. They offer a cocktail menu of fantastic mojitos, margaritas and Mai Tai’s. 800 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90017. (213) 488-4994
- O-Bar: Pricey, elegant and upscale describes O-Bar. You won’t find a better dining experience than at this ten most expensive venue. The ambiance and décor is just as fabulous as the food. You’ll probably dine here often. They also feature a full bar for your pleasure. 8279 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046. (323) 822-3300
- Pizzicotto: Features expensive Italian entrees at their best. You’ll appreciate the fine dining at Pizzicotto. Even the salads run high. I find it quite disturbing that anyone would pay $15.00 for lettuce, but to each their own. 11758 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049. (310) 442-7188
- Morton’s Steakhouse: An upscale steak joint that serves some pretty good steaks. One of the best in Los Angeles. Give them a try. 435 S La Cienega Blvd,Los Angeles, CA 90048. (310) 246-1501
- Yamashiro: This Japanese restaurant serves very good sushi at really high prices. The menu consists of Asian Fusion, one of the best ways to create innovative dishes. It’s located in Hollywood where just about everything costs big bucks. Take your date and enjoy yourselves at Yamashiro. 1999 N Sycamore Ave,Hollywood, CA 90068. (323) 466-5125
- House of Prime Rib: Find the best prime rib dinner at this steakhouse. They serve a few other main courses but prime rib is the most prevalent. 1906 Van Ness Ave San Francisco, CA 94109. (415) 885-4605
- Restaurant Gary Danko: The last of our expensive restaurants features a French haute menu. The dishes are small but very appealing. It’s true haute dining with as many courses as you want with your meal. You choose from three to five courses. Service is impeccable and beyond exceptional. This restaurant is a must. 800 N Point St, San Francisco, CA 94109. (415) 749-2060
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.