England is an amazing country that is not only beautiful but has a long and interesting history. England is not only a place with great beauty and history it is also a great tourist country, and because of it being a major tourist location there are many different restaurants. There are many expensive and wonderful restaurants in England, the most expensive restaurants are an exciting experience for someone who gets the opportunity to go.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. The owner of one of the most expensive restaurants is well known throughout most of the world. Gordon Ramsay has many different restaurants and with his high standards for his food it is no wonder why it is one of the most expensive restaurants in the England. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has mainly French cuisine and averages around $140 for a meal. The address for this restaurant is Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, 68 Royal Hospital Road, London, SW3 4HP.
- Le Gavroche. This restaurant on the list of the most expensive restaurants in England is a French restaurant. The design of this restaurant may not be that great, but the food that is served here more then makes up for the design. With the pay for the food being about $130 it is a rather pricey place to eat. The Le Gavroche can be found at 43 Upper Brook Street, London, W1K 7QR.
- Pétrus. The Pétrus is another restaurant owned by Gordon Ramsay to be on this list. This restaurant is a bit cheaper then the other restaurant that Gordon Ramsay owns. This one has its price for a meal at about $130 and the address to find this place is at The Berkeley, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7RL.
- The Square. The Square restaurant is number four on the list of the ten most expensive restaurants in England. This restaurant is owned by Nigel Platts-Martin and Philip Howard. The rate for a meal at this particular restaurant is about $120 and its location is at 6-10 Bruton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 6PU.
The Veeraswamy Restaurant. The Veeraswamy Restaurant is an Indian restaurant. It is not only one of the most expensive Indian restaurants in England but also one of the most expensive in the world. The place that this restaurant can be found at is Regent Street,
London, W1B 4EZ.
- Amaya Restaurant. Another Indian and Pakistani restaurant located in England is the Amaya Restaurant. This restaurant is a dressy atmosphere and it is a favorite by people who live in the area. Halkin Arcade, Motcomb St, London, SW1X 8LB is where you can find the Amaya Restaurant.
Nobu Berkeley St. The Nobu Berkeley St. restaurant is a Japanese sushi bar. This restaurant is not recommended for children. If you think that this is a restaurant that you want to try they take reservation and they can be found at 15 Berkeley Street,
London, W1J 8DY.
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon. The L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon is a nice restaurant that can be found on 13-15 West Street, WC2H 9NE. The going price here is about$115, which is a gap from the top of the list but is still rather expensive.
- Fifteen. Fifteen is a bit more laid back then you average expensive restaurant. While the attire is casual, it is not a suggested place to take children. This restaurant offers Mediterranean and Italian food. Its address is at 15 Westland Pl out in London.
- Tom Aikens. The final restaurant on the list is the Tom Aikens Restaurant. This restaurant charges about $110 for a service. This restaurant has some interesting things on their menu. If you are interested in going the address is 43 Elystan Street, London, SW3 3NT.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.