Looking for the 10 most expensive restaurants in Los Angeles? Elegant dining is a top priority on many people’s list, and Los Angeles is filled with upscale restaurants to appease any craving. Here are a list of some of the most expensive restaurants in Los Angeles, California.
- Cicada Restaurant. The formal Cicada Restaurant, located in the financial district, offers a variety of Italian, Greek and Mediterranean dishes, along with a great selection of wines. Off-site catering is also available at this expensive restaurant. Cicada Restaurant: 617 S. Olive St., Los Angeles, CA 90014.
- Pecorino Restaurant. The Italian cuisine at the Pecorino Restaurant is a local favorite in the Brentwood neighborhood. This expensive restaurant is highly acclaimed not only for its menu, but also for the ambience. Pecorino Restaurant: 11604 San Vicente Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90049.
- Toscana Restaurant. The formal Toscana Restaurant offers steak seafood and Italian dishes and is known for its celebrity sightings. Toscana Restaurant: 11633 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90049.
- Yamashiro. Yamashiro is an upscale Japanese restaurant located in the Hollywood Hills. Visitors rave about the seared tuna appetizer as well as the salmon at this expensive restaurant. Yamashiro: 1999 N. Sycamore Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90068.
- Palm Restaurant. The dressy Palm Restaurant serves delicious steak and seafood, including jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters and USDA prime-aged steaks. A full bar and private rooms are available. Palm Restaurant: 1100 S. Flower St., Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- Roy’s. For an unusual treat, try Roy’s Polynesian Restaurant, located in the South Park neighborhood. With heart-healthy dishes and a large selection of sushi and ribs, visitors cannot go wrong with this expensive restaurant. Roy’s: 800 S. Figueroa St., #100, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
- Chan Dara Pico Restaurant. For a taste of authentic Thai cuisine, head to Chan Dara Pico Restaurant in West Los Angeles. Although the price is high, portions are generous and receive high reviews. Chan Dara Pico Restaurant: 11940 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- Ortolan. The elegant French cuisine at Ortolan is considered to be some of the best in the city. The ambience is truly romantic and a vast wine list is available for even the most discriminating customer at this expensive restaurant. Ortolan: 8338 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- CRAFT. CRAFT is a well-known American and Caribbean restaurant in the Century City neighborhood. This expensive restaurant is open late on Fridays and Saturdays, and the dessert is a must-try. CRAFT: 10100 Constellation Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Citizen Smith. For a taste of upscale Southern fare, Citizen Smith is the hottest place to be. With a fine ambience and wide selection of dishes, diners will enjoy the entire experience. Citizen Smith: 1600 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …