10 Most Expensive Sports Cars
The 10 most expensive sports cars have the most up-to-date technology, incredible features and a sleek look that will make all the women drool. Whether you are looking to go bankrupt or just have money to burn, these sports cars cost an arm and a leg, but are worth it.
- Bugatti Veyron. This is the most expensive sports car in the world, at a price of $2 million. That price is without any added features, by the way. The car is powered by an 8.0 liter W16. This is also one of the fastest cars around.
- McLaren F1. At a cost of $1 million, the McLaren F1 is clearly one of the most expensive sports cars you can buy on the market today. Made with a V-12 engine and 627 horsepower, drivers of this car don't regret their purchase one bit.
- Ferrari Enzo. Another one of the most expensive sports cars around, buyers will shell out $670,000 to ride around in luxury and speed. The car has 550 horsepower and weighs nearly three tons.
- Pagani Zonda. You can purchase this expensive sports car for $667,321. With a name that sounds like it's out of this world, the incredible speed, precision and performance make the extra bucks worth it. This car was featured at car shows and on the Discovery Channel. If you just want to show off, then you can rent the car for $4,000 a day.
- SSC Ultimate Aero. Costing $654,400, this car makes the list as one of the most expensive sports cars you can buy. It goes from zero to 60 in 2.7 seconds and reaches a top speed of 257 miles per hour.
- Saleen S7. Steve Saleen built the Saleen S7, a limited edition supercar that costs $589,550. Equipped with a 7.0 liter V-8, drivers notice immediately the power when they turn on the ignition.
- Koenigsegg CCX. At a price of over $545,000, the Koenigsegg CCX is quite an expensive sports car. This Swedish car is made of aluminum and can go from zero to 60 in 3.2 seconds.
- Rolls Royce Phantom. The most expensive car ever made by Rolls Royce was the Phantom. It costs $450,000 and is equipped with 453 horsepower. It has an eight liter V-12 and gets eleven miles per gallon.
- Porsche Carerra GT. Everyone knows that at least one Porsche has to make it on the list of the most expensive cars, and it has with the Carerra GT. Priced at $440,000, this car has 605 horsepower and gets ten miles per gallon in the city.
- Lamborghini Murcielago. A Lamborghini is another one of the most expensive cars that you would expect to see on this list, and the Murcielago barely made it with a price tage of $354,000. This car has 632 horsepower, a 6.5 liter V-12 and gets eight miles per gallon in the city. You will pay a lot for gas, but the girls will all swoon at the sleek design.