Looking for the 10 most famous Asian women? Look no further. Asian women are getting discovered and receiving more attention in feature films and music all over the world. Here are several beautiful Asian women who have become very famous.
- Lucy Liu. Lucy Liu began her acting career while still in college at the University of Michigan, but her big break came in 1997 after she got to play the role of an Asian lawyer, in a TV program named “Ally Mcbeal.” She has also played a character in the film “Charlie’s Angels” that established her as one of the most famous Asian women in Hollywood.
- Michelle Yeoh. Michelle Yeoh is one of the most famous Asian women. She began her career doing some commercials in Hong Kong in 1992, but her rise to fame came from her role in “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” in 2003.
- Ziyi Zhang. Ziyi Zhang’s rise to fame came from her role in “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” and has since gone on to make many other successful movies, such as “Rush Hour 2” and “Memoirs of Geisha.”
- Sandra Oh. Sandra Oh has become famous for her roles in “Under the Tuscan Sun” and her most famous role in “Grey’s Anatomy.” She has also won the Golden Globe award and Screen Actor Guild award.
- Anna May Wong. Anna May Wong may perhaps be the most famous Asian women. She was born in 1905 and starred in movies such as “The Toll of the Sea” in 1922 and “The Thief of Bagdad” in 1924. Wong was one of the first Asian women to gain fame internationally.
- Gong li. Gong li has performed in blockbuster motion pictures such as “Miami Vice”, and “Memoirs of a Geisha.” Her first film “Red Shorghum” directed by Zhang Yimou was an immense success and won Golden Bear award in the Berlin film festival.
- Devon Aoki. Devon Aoki is an American actress and super model, having starred in many movies such as “Sin City” and “2 Fast 2 Furious.” She has also starred in many music videos for well known singers such as, Ludacris and Elton John.
- Kelly Hu. Kelly Hu’s rise to fame began when she scored a role as Melia, on a number of episodes of the TV sitcom “Growing Pains.” She has since made guest appearances on “Night Court” and “21 Jump Street,” as well as, starring in a role of the hit movie “The Scorpion King”.
- Yunjin Kim. Yunjin Kim was born in Korea, but raised mostly in New York City. Her claim to fame came from the huge role in the hit TV show “Lost.”
- Maggie Denise Quigley. Maggie Denise Quigley is a fashion model and actress who've performed in motion pictures such as “Rush Hour 2” and “Live Free or Die Hard.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!