If you want to expand your knowledge of Hollywood, you should know about the 10 most famous blonde actors. These young men have made their individual marks upon the industry, proving that blondes truly have more fun. Get ready to learn a little bit more about the movies you love with this list of the most famous blonde actors in the history of cinema.
- Daniel Craig. This British actor became famous most recently for playing the role international super spy, James Bond. His other movies credits include "Layercake," "Munich," and "Defiance."
- Owen Wilson. One of the most famous blonde actors who is instantly recognizable for something other than his hair, he's filled roles in movies both major and independent. His credits include "Bottle Rocket," "Drillbit Taylor," and "The Royal Tenenbaums."
- Aaron Eckhart. He's recently become one of the most famous blonde actors for his versatility and big screen appeal. Some of his more current roles include "The Dark Knight," "No Reservations," and "The Black Dahlia."
- Tom Felton. More famous in the United Kingdom than anywhere else, this blonde actor is best known in the States as Draco Malfoy in the popular "Harry Potter" franchise. His youthful appearance and platinum locks make him especially popular with the ladies.
- Jude Law. Another pretty boy on the list, Jude Law is known both for the infidelity practiced by his characters and himself in real life. His more popular movie credits include "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow," "Closer," and "Alfie."
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman. One of the more classically men on this list, Hoffman is one of the most famous blonde actors for his ability to evoke strong emotions in any one of his dramatic roles. Some of these have including parts in "Charlie Wilson's War," "Doubt," and "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead."
- Heath Ledger. Famously portraying The Joker in one of his last film roles, Heath Ledger was one of the most famous blonde actors in the world for quite some time before his passing. Other movies he's been involved with include "A Knight's Tale," "10 Things I Hate About You," and, most controversially, "Brokeback Mountain."
- Leonardo DiCaprio. After shocking the world in "Titanic," he's become one of the most famous blonde actors in the world due to his boyish good looks and surprisingly decent acting chops. Some of his more serious roles include "Blood Diamond," "The Departed," and "Shutter Island."
- Brad Pitt. Arguably one of the most famous faces in the world, this leading man is sure to bring box office success in any of the movies he's involved in. Some of his past credits include "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," "Ocean's Eleven," and "Fight Club."
- Hayden Christensen. He's become one of the most famous blonde actors in the world due to his youth appeal. His most famous film roles have been playing Anakin Skywalker in the newer "Star Wars" trilogy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?