The 10 most funny quotes from "The Office" are hard to pin down since the half hour comedy is chalked full of them every episode. Each character from "The Office" has had many laugh out loud funny quotes over the seasons. Each of the 10 most funny quotes from "The Office" come from a variety of characters and episodes.
- Michael, "It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her, life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be ok." This is one of the most funny quotes from "The Office" because of how Michael worded to his co-workers how Meredith got hit by a car. Adding to the humor, Michael was the one who hit Meredith with this car.
- Jan, "If I was 22, and I had lots of time to have lots of children, then sure, let's let Michael have a shot at one of 'em. But, honestly, I need to make this one count." Jan said this funny quote during an episode of "The Office" while explaining to the cameras why she went to a sperm bank instead of having Michael father her child.
- Jim, "Wow that is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling." Michael vowed to never say "That's what she said" again. Jim knew Michael wouldn't last and said this funny quote to entice him to say it, which worked.
- Creed, "I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But make more money as a leader." Creed always has the most funny one liner quotes during "The Office." Creed always reveals a little bit about his mysterious life through funny quotes.
- Pam, "Dwight has them both. When I asked, "What if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, 'if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks.'" During "The Office" season 4 episode "Night Out" the entire office got locked out of the building, and Pam explained to the camera why no one had a spare key.
- Erin, "I'll get better. Whenever I get sick it goes away within a few hours. Except once when I was in the hospital, from age three to six." Erin turned a serious statement into one of the most funny quotes of "The Office." Erin talked about an upcoming date with Andy when saying this funny quote.
- Jim, "Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." What made this one of the most funny quotes from "The Office" is because Jim was dressed up as Dwight while saying Dwight's favorite things in one sentence. Dwight did not get the mockery until after Jim said this quote.
- Creed, "Creed Bratton has never declared bankruptcy. When Creed Bratton gets in trouble, he transfers his debt to [holds up passport] Williams Charles Schneider." Creed says this funny quote during an episode of "The Office" when Michael might declare bankruptcy. This funny quote was said to the cameras during a personal interview, where Creed often shares secrets.
- Michael, "Every year, my grandmother sends me a check on my birthday for fifty dollars. And lately, she's been sending me, like nine or ten checks a year." Michael wants to send off his long time hated employee Toby in a big way, but there wasn't enough money. He pulled out a wad of money out of his sock, which came from his grandmother.
- Dwight, "A daycare center… Ha ha ha [laughing maniacally] Well I guess it's not an evil idea. It's just a regular idea. But there is no good laugh for a regular idea." During season 7 episode "Counseling" Dwight gets the funny idea to start a daycare when Pam and Jim keep coming in late because their baby's daycare is far away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.