10 Most Popular iPhone Apps 2010
If you are looking for an iPhone app, learn about the 10 most popular iPhone apps 2010. The following apps are ten of the most popular iPhone apps from 2010 as discussed by founders of apps. If you have some time to kill, check out these apps:
- Angry Birds Angry Birds is one of the most popular iPhone apps of 2010. The goal is to beat the pigs who stole your eggs. Angry Birds has 195 levels to beat.
- Plants vs Zombies Plants vs Zombies is another popular iPhone app of 2010, which has won many Game of the Year awards. The purpose of this popular iPhone app is to stop zombies from invading your home.
- Fruit Ninja If you like simple iPhone apps, you will enjoy Fruit Ninja. This popular iPhone app of 2010 shoots different fruit at you. You have to use your ninja skills to slice them.
- Archetype Archetype is a popular multiple player app for your iPhone. You will enjoy the graphics and the different weapons. This iPhone App is a first-person shooter.
- Rhythm Spirit Rhythm Spirit is another popular fighting game that features Eastern music and folklore. In Rhythm Spirit you will battle demons and gods.
- Ragdoll Blaster 2 This popular iPhone app requires you to use your logical reasoning skills. You shoot canons at rag dolls and increase your score by solving more puzzles.
- Canabalt Canabalt is a popular iPhone app of 2010. Canabalt started as a video game and was adapted for the iPhone. In this iPhone app, you have to escape and dodge obstacles.
- Chaos Ring Chaos Ring is a popular iPhone apps that is best known for its graphics. Chaos Ring is not the cheapest iPhone app you can buy, but it gives you hours of playtime. Chaos Ring also features music and a plot.
- The Horrible Vikings The Horrible Vikings is a popular iPhone app of 2010 which requires you to fight ninjas. In order to fight ninjas, you have to shoot vikings out of a canon. You will also kidnap a princess in your quest for power.
- Trenches Trenches is a popular iPhone app from 2010. Trenches is a war-like fighting game with three different difficulty settings. The game is set in Europe during the WWI.
Posted on: Dec. 26, 2010