10 Most Popular Rock Songs 2010
Rock has never sounded so good this year, as what was shown by these 10 most popular rock songs of 2010. Coming from both old and new rock artists, these are just so incredible that playing them over and over again is not anymore a question. So get your music player and listen to these popular rock songs from 2010.
- "Your Decision": Alice in Chains sound great too in a rock song that leans a bit to the acoustic side, as what was shown by "Your Decision," a song from the most popular rock songs of 2010. The song comes from their album ‘Black Gives Way to blue’ where the band is singing to a friend who is on his way to a lonely path. With that, you can understand what the title is all about.
- "Burn": This is a bit of a harsh song but nonetheless, it is still one of the most popular rock songs of 2010. Papa Roach did not lose its touch with singing rock songs, as this song proves it. Here, they are singing about a cheating lover who would go up in flames because of the wrong things she is doing. See? It is harsh.
- "Between the Lines": The Stone Temple Pilots haven’t released a single for several years, but when they released "Between the Lines," they sure sounded like they haven’t missed a bit. This has the classic sound of mainstream rock, with the bouncy rhythm guitar riffs and the charming vocals of Scott Weil and. With those evident in this song, it is one of the most popular rock songs of 2010.
- "Another Way to Die": With the Gulf of Mexico’s environmental disaster, Disturbed released one of the most popular rock songs of 2010, which is actually an anti-pollution song. With the song’s amazing melody combined with its meaningful message, this is really a song that one should listen to.
- "American Slang": "American Slang" is a song about being trying to be optimistic despite being in the midst of troubles. It is actually a sad song, as it is about heartbreaks and dead fathers, but the vocals of Brian Fallon from The Gaslight Anthem can be deceiving. The band’s delivery of the song is impeccable that this one is a part of the most popular rock songs of 2010.
- "Nightmare": Another song from the most popular rock songs of 2010 comes from Avenged Sevenfold. Here, the band is welcoming an evildoer, with whatever he is bringing with him, be it hell or mental hospital. The band’s music and lyrics will surely get to you while listening to them.
- "Laredo": The Band of Horses are known for their songs that will make every listener feel good, and ‘Laredo’ is the perfect example of which. This song, from the 10 most popular rock songs 2010 is about reconnecting with nature, while figuring out what to do with himself. The powerful vocals of Ben Bridwell and his band’s amazing instrumentation is just so great you won’t stop yourself from listening to them over and over again.
- "Hold On": From All That Remains comes another song from the most popular rock songs of 2010, which is called "Hold On." This is their first single from their fifth album, which showed how great they are as rock musicians. It has a very catchy tune that will entice every listener, so be ready for that when you are planning to have it played.
- "Odd One": The Sick Puppies sing one of the most popular rock songs of 2010, which is about following what your heart says, despite the contradictions you get from other people. Verses are slow, and the chorus will pump you up, an excellent choice when you are feeling down.
- "Far From Home": The sixth single of Five Finger Death Punch from their "War is the Answer" album is definitely one of the most popular rock songs of 2010. Beginning with an acoustic manner, it will slowly get into an intense rock rhythm, with an electic guitar solo that will take your breath away.