Looking for the 10 most romantic hotels in New York? These hotels offer couples the perfect romantic getaway, from bed and breakfasts to a trip on the wild side. Whatever you fancy, you can find it here in NYC. Check out these romantic hotels in New York the next time you're looking to celebrate your love.
- The Franklin Hotel. One of the most romantic hotels in New York is the Franklin Hotel. Rooms are intimate and stylish, with European-style antique beds wrapped in 100% Egyptian cotton linens. Bathrooms carry Bvlgari products and Frette cotton terry bathrobes. The Franklin Hotel: 164 E. 87th St., New York, NY 10128.
- 1871 House. The 1871 House is the best romantic, country-style bed and breakfast hotel in the city. The house is small, quiet and private, with the feel of a secret hideaway. 1871 House: 130 E. 62nd St., New York, NY 10021.
- Hotel Elysee. If you are searching for the best romantic hotel to have a wedding, it's the Hotel Elysee. Voted “most romantic hotel in New York” by City Search, this is a great place to throw your wedding (if you have any say). The wedding package is amazing; one of the perks: when booking ten or more rooms, the bride and groom, as well as the mother of the bride, get a room upgrade! Hotel Elysee: 60 E. 54th St., New York, NY 10022.
- The Inn at Irving Place. If you are looking for romance, try the Inn at Irving Place. During the day, take your lady for the five-course tea for two in their tearoom: Lady Mendi’s Tea Salon. In the evening, have cocktails for two at Cibar Martini Lounge. Inn at Irving Place: 56 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003.
- Beekman Tower Hotel. Another romantic hotel in New York is the Beekman Tower Hotel, offering the “Sweet Escape" package for any romantic stage you two are at. With champagne and chocolate truffles in a lavish, oversized suite, this is a perfect getaway. Beekman Tower Hotel: 3 Mitchell Place, New York, NY 10017.
- The Carlyle, Rosewood Hotel. The Carlyle, Rosewood Hotel is the ultimate romantic hotel, offering three romantic package to choose from. The "Art of Discovery" package includes exclusive accommodations, two tickets to the Metropolitan Museum and the Carlyle table coffee book. The "Timeless Romantic" package includes superior accommodations, champagne upon arrival, chocolate-covered strawberries and breakfast for two served to your room. The "VIP Pass to Café Carlyle" package includes lavish accommodations, admission and VIP seating close to the stage and a candle-lit dinner for two with Carlyle Syrah wine. The Carlyle, Rosewood Hotel: 35 E. 76th St., New York, NY 10021.
- The Michelangelo. The Michelangelo is a stand-out romantic hotel in New York due to its European ambiance. It’s within walking distance of Central Park and the shops on Fifth Avenue. If you two love the Italian style, you must try their fine dining, romantic, classic Italian restaurant, then venture to the intimate lobby lounge. The Michelangelo: 152 W. 51st St., New York, NY 10020.
- The Library Hotel. Remember the days of making out in the library? Now try the hotel! This luxury boutique hotel offers the “Erotica Package.” The Erotica Package includes special accommodations, a bottle of Prosecco, a dozen red roses, strawberries and whipped cream, erotic dice, two plush library hotel bathrobes to take home, a book of exotic chocolates and erotic moods plus a Kama Sutra pocket guide. The Library Hotel: 299 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10017.
- The Plaza. The "Champagne Dream Getaway at the Plaza" makes this a very romantic hotel to stay at in New York. The Plaza offers the perfect romantic getaway package, called the "Champagne Dream." It includes extravagant accommodations, a bottle of champagne and a selection of chocolate. The Plaza: Park Ave. & 5th Ave., Garden City Park, NY 11040.
- The Greenwich Hotel. The most romantic hotel in Tribeca is the Greenwich Hotel, holding 88 rooms where no two rooms are alike. Each room has its own style; choose a different room each night, it will be like you are traveling the world without ever leaving the hotel. The Greenwich Hotel: 377 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.