Do you want to know what the 10 most romantic hotels in the world are? These hotels are not only famous for their intimate ambiance, a lot of them also feature highly professional staffs, together with opulent yet cozy decorations and high end restaurants on premise. Read on to find out where you should take your partner for a romantic getaway.
- The Seven Bridges. Located in Amsterdam, The Seven Bridges is a traditional bed-and-breakfast. This cozy historic home has attracted many couples throughout the years, thus making it one of the most romantic hotels in the world.
- Auberge du Soleil. Situated in Napa Valley, California, this American hotel is surrounded by the natural beauty of the wine region. All the rooms are specifically designed for lovers as they feature a large fireplace and a hot tub. You and your lover can also indulge in a decadent dinner in one of the most romantic hotels in the West Coast.
- Wharekauhau. This New Zealand hotel makes the list as one of the most romantic hotels in the world due to its spectacular view of Pallister Bay. Not only will you and your lover enjoy the serene scenery, you two can also go on an outing to the local winery and golf course.
- Aria. Prague is known as one of the most romantic cities in Europe with a deep root in music and art. Aria is named one of the most romantic hotels in the world as it is decorated with music in mind.
- Wildflower Hall. For a romantic and exotic getaway, what can be better than India? Wildflower Hall is situated in Shimla, Himalayas. Before Wildflower Hall was renovated into a resort, it was home to a British Lord.
- Villa Cimbrone. Widely considered as the most romantic hotel in the world, Villa Cimbrone is situated in Italy, and is famous for hosting romantic wedding receptions.
- Rayavadee. Thailand is one of the most visited countries in Southeast Asia. If you decide to visit this country with your loved one, you two should reserve a room at Rayavadee, a resort hotel that emulates to be a calm traditional Thai village.
- Kasbah Tamadot. Located in Morocco, Kasbah Tamadot is a little palace hidden in High Atlas Mountains. The rose garden, spa, and lovely courtyard all help conjure up a romantic ambiance.
- Ice Hotel. Sweden is famous for its long winter with heavy snowfall. The designer of Ice Hotel uses this concept and has created a hotel using only ice and snow. As one of the most romantic hotels in the world, Ice Hotel will provide you and your partner thermal sleeping bags to keep the passion burning.
- Hayman Island Resort. This Australian hotel has the largest swimming pool in the southern hemisphere, making it a good romantic getaway and an ideal spot to spend your honeymoon.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.