Do you want to know what the 10 most romantic hotels in the world are? These hotels are not only famous for their intimate ambiance, a lot of them also feature highly professional staffs, together with opulent yet cozy decorations and high end restaurants on premise. Read on to find out where you should take your partner for a romantic getaway.
- The Seven Bridges. Located in Amsterdam, The Seven Bridges is a traditional bed-and-breakfast. This cozy historic home has attracted many couples throughout the years, thus making it one of the most romantic hotels in the world.
- Auberge du Soleil. Situated in Napa Valley, California, this American hotel is surrounded by the natural beauty of the wine region. All the rooms are specifically designed for lovers as they feature a large fireplace and a hot tub. You and your lover can also indulge in a decadent dinner in one of the most romantic hotels in the West Coast.
- Wharekauhau. This New Zealand hotel makes the list as one of the most romantic hotels in the world due to its spectacular view of Pallister Bay. Not only will you and your lover enjoy the serene scenery, you two can also go on an outing to the local winery and golf course.
- Aria. Prague is known as one of the most romantic cities in Europe with a deep root in music and art. Aria is named one of the most romantic hotels in the world as it is decorated with music in mind.
- Wildflower Hall. For a romantic and exotic getaway, what can be better than India? Wildflower Hall is situated in Shimla, Himalayas. Before Wildflower Hall was renovated into a resort, it was home to a British Lord.
- Villa Cimbrone. Widely considered as the most romantic hotel in the world, Villa Cimbrone is situated in Italy, and is famous for hosting romantic wedding receptions.
- Rayavadee. Thailand is one of the most visited countries in Southeast Asia. If you decide to visit this country with your loved one, you two should reserve a room at Rayavadee, a resort hotel that emulates to be a calm traditional Thai village.
- Kasbah Tamadot. Located in Morocco, Kasbah Tamadot is a little palace hidden in High Atlas Mountains. The rose garden, spa, and lovely courtyard all help conjure up a romantic ambiance.
- Ice Hotel. Sweden is famous for its long winter with heavy snowfall. The designer of Ice Hotel uses this concept and has created a hotel using only ice and snow. As one of the most romantic hotels in the world, Ice Hotel will provide you and your partner thermal sleeping bags to keep the passion burning.
- Hayman Island Resort. This Australian hotel has the largest swimming pool in the southern hemisphere, making it a good romantic getaway and an ideal spot to spend your honeymoon.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.