Curious about the 10 most romantic places in Paris? Paris is known for being one of the most romantic cites in the world. There are so many romantic places in Paris it is hard to know which ones are the best. Here we have the top 10 most romantic places in Paris. Spend some time at these ten places and your time in Paris will be filled with romance.
- The Eiffel Tower. If you are seeking romance in Paris, then the Eiffel Tower is a must-see. Do not just head straight to the top. Stop on the second platform and have dinner at Le Jules Verne. Not only will you be treated to amazing food but even better views. After dinner, take a walk to the top and enjoy the view.
- The Victoria Palace Hotel. You can visit romantic locations all day and night in Paris. However, having a romantic spot to lay your head at the end of a long day is equally important. The Victoria Palace Hotel is a beautiful hotel that screams romance. You will have canopy beds, beautiful views and marble bathrooms.
- Musee Rodin. From the moment you arrive you will know you are in romance heaven. Enjoy taking a walk through the gardens and viewing romantic pieces of art such as "The Kiss."
- Ile Saint-Louis. Ile Saint-Louis is a romantic island right in the heart of Paris. Ile Saint-Louise is a top romantic place in Paris.
- Arc de Triomphe. Do you want to see the most amazing sunset in all of Paris? The Arc de Triomphe is a top romantic spot in Paris to watch the sun go down. Hold on to that special person in your life as you watch the sun set through the Arc de Triomphe.
- Seine river cruise. The Seine river cruise is a great way to see some wonderful landmarks. You will pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and other well-known monuments. This is a romantic cruise that should be at the top of your list. To add a little more romance, take the cruise at night and watch the city of Paris light up.
- Le Coupe-Chou. A trip to Paris isn't complete without a romantic dinner. Le Coupe-Chou screams romance! The food is reasonably priced and small dining rooms make for an intimate dining experience.
- Notre Dame Cathedral. The Notre Dame Cathedral is a great place to visit during the day and the evening. During the day you can tour the beautiful cathedral. At night time the cathedral becomes one of Paris' most romantic places.
- Walk around the city. Walking hand in hand around the city at night can provide a romantic experience like no other. Remember not to rush the walk and to give your special person plenty of kisses along the way.
- Picnic in the park. What could be better than having a picnic at the park with Paris as the romantic backdrop? Grab some food and take a stroll to a local park. Make sure to bring your loved one a bouquet of flowers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.