Here are ten motivational songs for sports that can be played before, during, or after the big game. The music played at sporting events can pump up the crowd and get the team motivated. The songs used while the team warms up can also put them in the right frame of mind. The ten motivational songs below are the best in the genre.
- "We Are The Champions" by Queen. When this song is played near the end of a game it can push the team to pull off whatever they need to do to win. The crowd will sing and everyone is motivated.
- "Rock and Roll Part II (The "Hey" Song) by Gary Glitter. A huge crowd pleaser, this song gets hockey fans going like no other song. Try to think of a hockey game you've gone to where this song wasn't played.
- "Get Ready for This" by 2 Unlimited. This is probably one of the best sports warm up songs that can be played at a game. It gets the team ready and the fans ready.
- "Wild Thing" The Togg. An oldie, but definitely a classic. This is best used for a more individual sport and not a big team sport.
- "We Will Rock You" by Queen. This song can really get the crowd going. Since pretty much everyone on the planet knows the chorus, the everyone on the bleachers will be clapping and stomping.
- "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen. Queen is really the king of motivational songs when it comes to sports. The third song of theirs on the list, but still one of the most motivating when you want the players to stomp all over the competition.
- "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf. This is another motivational song that is better for the individual. It doesn't have the same effect on the crowd as some of the others, but it can still get them singing along.
- "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" by Steam. This is another classic song played at sporting events, but the crowd loves it. You can always spot the real fans because they are standing up in the stands and gesturing the way out for the other team.
- "TNT" by AC/DC. This song definitely sends a message. It is also well known, and fans love to sing along when they hear something they know.
"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses. This song gets the fans all hyped up. It can create a jungle like atmosphere in the stands, and when the fans are ready to go it makes the players ready to go too.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.