There are many movie quotes to get you through life, no matter what your circumstances are. Here are some favorites from several well-known movies than can be integrated into your life from day to day.
- “Sometimes you got to learn to love what’s good for you,” from "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" (2009). This is great for people who know they have to do something, even though they might not want to. Doing what is right for you isn’t always the easiest.
- “He is like an onion, you have to peel it one at a time,” from "The Blind Side" (2009). Remember that things always aren’t what they seem at first. It takes time to get to know someone. Certain people take a little longer to get to know than others.
- “If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with,” from "Indecent Proposal" (1993). Don’t focus on something you don’t have for too long. If you are meant to have it, you will get it. If not, go on and move to the next thing.
- “Loss has been part of my journey, but it also taught me what was precious,” from "Message in a Bottle" (1999).The old saying, “You never knew what you had, until it was gone,” speaks so much truth. Try to soak up each minute of the day and enjoy your life and the people in it. It all could be gone in a split second,
- “Some of the best things in life are total mistakes,” from "Paycheck" (2003). Everyone makes mistakes in their life. If you have made a huge mistake somewhere along the way, it could be the best thing that ever happened to you.
- “Get busy living, or get busy dying,” from "The Shawshank Redemption" (1994). You have two choices in life, to live or let yourself die. When you focus on all the negative going on around you, your soul dies. Take charge and live your life.
- “No guts, no glory,” from "Die Hard: With a Vengeance" (1995). If you don’t try, you will never know the outcome. Have some guts and go for what you want.
- “Be careful,” from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" (1984). Simple, yet so true. Being careful through life can prevent trouble and heartache. This is a good lesson to be learned by many.
- “Eat your vegetables. Don’t just push ‘em around, eat’em. I ain’t playin!” from "I Am Legend" (2007). Don’t miss the good in life only because it might not be as fun or enjoyable. There are a lot of things that you might not enjoy but are best for you in the long run.
- “Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere,” from "Forrest Gump" (1994). You can do anything you want to do and be anyone you want to be. Put your magic shoes on and travel the world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.