Looking for 10 movies about sex? Through the years movies about sex have revealed all the good things and the bad things related to the topic. Here are a few great films about love, lust and consequences.
- “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” This sci-fi spoof stars Tim Curry as a cross-dressing alien with only one thing on his mind.
- “Sex, Lies, and Videotape” The title pretty much says it all, but this isn’t just simple, erotic voyeuristic filth (like “Sliver”). It’s a pretty good film about relationships, inhibitions and society.
- “American Pie” Ah, high school sex, hot chicks and jokes about masturbating with baked goods—you've got to love it. Sure, the flick spawned a franchise of stupid sequels, but frat boy comedy doesn’t get any better than the original.
- “Caligula” It’s rare to find names like Peter O’Toole and Helen Mirren on a list like this, but the two British mega-stars both make appearances in this smutty recreation of Caligula’s reign.
- “The Crying Game” The movie involves an intricate plot but the notorious she-male sex scene is all it needed to earn a spot on the list.
- “Eyes Wide Shut” This sex movie for the thinking man stars Nicole Kidman and her ex, Tom Cruise, and is directed by film genius Stanley Kubrick.
- “Working Girls” Prostitutes hit the street and the sheets in a movie portrayal of the life of an escort.
- “Kids” A HIV-positive teen spreads his hate and his disease by trying to have sex with as many girls as he can. Not exactly a feel-good movie.
- “Fatal Attraction” Part of a long line of Michael Douglas movies about sex, "Fatal Attraction" illustrates how important it is not to get in bed with the wrong person.
- “9 1/2 Weeks” Kim Basinger and a hot (before he hit the wall, and the bottle, pretty hard) Mickey Rourke set the gold standard for steamy onscreen sex.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.