10 Mysteries Of Love
Do you want to know more about the top 10 mysteries of love? Love is a powerful thing, but it's also the most mysterious thing in the universe. Love forms in the oddest ways, can last a lifetime and can end abruptly. Love is one of the best feelings in the world and it can also be one of the most hurtful experiences when love comes to an end. This article will explain ten of the biggest mysteries of love!
- Feelings and emotion. One of the biggest mysteries of love is the simple feeling you get when you love someone. It's a complicated mix of emotions, thoughts and feelings that make love possible. Love isn't something you chose to do—it just happens. People say it's based solely on chemicals and enzymes that people let off, while others tend to believe it's a cosmic force. In either case, it's true that we are what we think.
- Love is irrational. Another mystery of love is the fact that love can be completely irrational. It may not make any sense at all, but yet you still feel it. The saying, "Love is blind" is true in certain cases. Unconditional love means that no matter what the person does or says, you still love them without a doubt.
- Another mystery of love is respect and loyalty. Loving someone means giving your full heart and soul to another person. When you love someone, you will respect her completely and feel a certain level of devotion to her completely. It's a feeling that we don't choose to feel, but we come to automatically feel that way when we love someone.
- Understanding and kindness is a mystery of love. No matter what a loved one might do to upset you, it seems that there is always a way to understand her reasoning. Compassion is a powerful thing, especially when it comes to love. The simple act of understanding a person completely, even her flaws is a mystery that some find puzzling.
- Friendship is another mystery of love. Love is a bonding emotion. It creates concrete friendships for life. There is something so powerful about the unsaid emotion between people that love seems to pull you closer. The friendships you make out of love are purely an understanding kind relationship. This person can see your best and worst and still love you through and through.
- Touch. Love is mysterious, but the physical connection between love and touch are so loud and powerful, yet so subtle. You don't have to say a word, only touch to know love. A simple kiss, hug or even touch of a hand can be the difference in a loving relationship. That one touch can mean so much more than anyone could ever say to another.
- The freedom. When you love someone, you let your guard down completely. You can show your true self any time. It's the freedom and the enjoyment of being yourself around another person that makes this mystery of love.
- The communication. The simple communication of love is amazing. When you love someone, you feel that you can confess to this person without judgment. Even when a person would feel ashamed, it seems that when it's a lover, you can tell her anything.
- Trusting someone completely. It's a hard task to trust someone completely. You give yourself entirely to another person. Love has many mysteries and trust is one of them. It's incredible how two people can have such devotion.
- The power of strength. Strength might just be the biggest mystery when it comes to love. The powerful connection between two people can outlast almost anything. Even if a loving relationship hits a very low point, there is some unseen force or connection that can bring loved ones together again. Out of all the hurt and pain that people can cause to one another, love can find a way to make it right.