10 Nerdy Pickup Lines
Learn about these top 10 nerdy pickup lines and stretch the one-liner nerd boundary to the limits. Be the first to test out these pickup lines and see just how fast your once potential date can run. Not that these 10 nerdy pickup lines can't work. Worst has unfolded into attraction. Nerdy pickup lines travel by nerds including the computer geek, the kid that no one picked for dodge ball, the overly intelligent one or the complete opposite, and so on. Question is, do you have what it takes to pull these nerdy pickup lines off?
- "The richest man on Earth couldn't afford your ransom - priceless." This, by far, could be one of the most unusual nerdy pickup line ever.
- "You could be my favorite download." Computer savvy? That's what it is on this list of 10 nerdy pickup lines.
- "You put the "in" in internet." A one-liner that will have your nerdy receiver swooning and rushing home to look up your Facebook profile.
- "You could hack my hard drive anytime." Those who wish to trip the lines of intelligence can use this nerdy pickup line to slip in a little two-sided vision.
- "Google "sexy" and your name appears." Great for those nerds who live by Google or conduct research in picking up another with similar interests.
- "The attraction towards you is like water on a keyboard - electrifying." This pickup line is extremely dangerous, enter with caution. When it comes to really bad nerdy pickup lines this could be the one.
- "Watch out for the rain, sugar melts." This compliment leaves a corny aftertaste no matter how sweet. Can you say going overboard?
- "You so hot you could melt snowmen for miles." Nothing screams nerd more than an off-season splash. Especially when said during the summer months.
- "You should be the "face" of Facebook, I'd be a friend." Let's face it, this is a borderline nerd pickup line. You may find a new Facebook friend to post any of these other geek pickup lines.
- "There's not enough cool shades of pixels to match your sweet looks." Everyone wants to be complimented, right? But only a true nerd can come out with a pixel compliment.