Need 10 new career ideas at 30? The idea to change careers at the age of 30 is one that either comes to a person desiring change or is forced on a person who has suffered a job loss. Either way you look at it, changing careers at 30 takes some planning.
- Nursing is an always in demand career path. The reason for it's popularity is likely due to the high demand, fair pay and excellent benefits that comes with this career.
- Freelance writing is a career that can be an easy transition for anybody who already does a fair bit of writing in their current career or in their personal life. It is a great way to get paid for what you love to do.
- Web designer is gaining momentum as the world is becoming more and more Internet driven. The pay for this career can be substantial.
- Medical Assistant is another great career choice. It offers similar advantages to the nursing careers and is in high demand as well.
- Computer technician is a career choice that requires relatively short training time and an amazing salary.
- Physical therapist is a choice that yields a nice salary with a fairly short training period.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is a career that offers an excellent opportunity as a starting point for a multitude of other career options.
Becoming a chef is an excellent career choice for those who have a passion and aptitude for the culinary arts. There are various trade schools and programs in almost every city that will prepare you for this career.
- Becoming a Veterinary Assistant is a another great way to start a new career with fair salary, minimal training and decent open opportunities.
- Computer Programmer is another excellent paying career that is always in demand.
Weigh your options, investigate the training requirements and available facilities and make a career change for the future. Changing careers at the age of 30 is not only a goal that can be accomplished but one that is very common.