Whether a full-time naturist or social nudist, knowing ten nude RV camping spots in American can be great for planning vacations and getaways. While many camp grounds allow RVs, they do not all allow nudity. The best course of action is to check if not 100% certain, before walking around in the buff.
Ten Nude RV Camp Sites in America:
- The Berkshire Vista Resort in Massachusetts. Located in Hancock, MA, the Berkshire Vista Resort is a beautiful location throughout the Spring and Summer, and provides excellent Fall foliage viewing during the Autumn. Berkshire has rates for single, couple, or family access, discounted rates fro members of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR), and various sites with and without hook-ups as well as motel units and motel cottages.
- Blue Lake Resort in the Rock River Valley of Northwest Illinois. About 30 minutes from the Quad City area, Blue Lake Resort has 20 acres of sunny and shady areas for camping as part of their 98 acre farm. Open from May to October, they provide a pleasant, safe, and clean environment for nudists and naturists of all ages. There are twenty RV spots with water and electricity hook-ups as well.
- The Riverboat Nudist Club north of Tampa in Fort Pierce, Florida. They have full RV hook-up sites that are near the on-site pool, hot tub, sundeck, bathhouse, and laundry facilities as well as a traditional tent camping area and twelve acres or nature preserve land with "barefoot-friendly trails and rustic camping" also. Among other amenities there is also free WiFi, a security fence with coded-gate, and 24-hour guest kitchens in the Club House.
- SunnyHaven Recreation Park near South Bend, Indiana. Private and family-oriented, Sunny Haven prides itself on providing a safe, healthy environment for appropriate social nudity. Tent, camper, and chalet sites with games, tanning, swimming, body painting, and other activities and events for visitors to keep busy, socialize, and relax.
- Sequoians in the San Francisco Bay Area. Sequoians is a family-friendly nudist park, secluded to provide a private and safe environment for visitors. Sequoians features tent, trailer, and RV sites with water and electricity hook-ups, as well as a long list of other amenities including WiFi, trails for hiking, games, heated swimming pools and hot tubs with jets.
- Hidden River Resort on the Florida-Georgia border along St. Mary's River. Hidden River Resort is located between Jacksonville and Lake City and is a pet-friendly resort. They feature 88 acres of land with camping and RV sites, and they have recently added more RV water and electricity hook-ups to accommodate more.
- Ponderosa Sun Club in Roselawn, Indiana. A family-oriented nudist resort feature resort amenities as well as camp sites and RV sites with water and electricity hook-ups. Ponderosa rests on 88 wooded acres and includes a pool, games, and a variety of vacation packages.
- Secrets Nude Resort in Versailles, Missouri. Secrets Nude Resort is an "adult playground" featuring tent camping sites as well as RV hook-ups, a swimming pool and hot tub, and furnished accommodations for those visitors who just are not into "roughing it." The age limit at Secrets Nude Resort is 21, however, and so this is not a family-friendly location.
- Serendipity Park, Georgia's premier family nudist park, in Cleveland, GA. Featuring camp sites and various RV sites (e.g. 30 amp, 50 amp), and different rates for students, military, and various association membership holders, Serendipity Park gives every seventh consecutive night free to visitors staying a while.
- White Tail Resort: Family Nudist Community, located in South Hampton County in Virginia. With various rates for camp sites, RV sites with hook-ups, and lodging accommodations, White Tail Resort is open year-round and provides a safe, appropriate environment for family-friendly nudist expression. Military discounts as well as discounted rates for members of some nudist associations are also available.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.