Looking for the 10 office gadgets for men that will make you the envy of the office? You've come to the right place. Here are some of the most useful, entertaining, and weird gizmos to grace a desktop.
- The Scan Toaster – Undoubtedly one of the coolest office gadgets for men ever invented, this device connects to your computer and can create images, text, or anything else by toasting a piece of bread. Don’t worry about how it works; just know that your breakfast will never be boring again.
- USB Coffee Warmer– Nothing can ruin a morning like cold coffee. This coaster plugs into your USB drive and keeps your mug of joe warm throughout the day. Your caffeine fix has never been so high tech.
- USB Air Darts– This electronic missile launcher will have you waging war across cubicles. Plus, by controlling aiming and firing with your mouse, you’ll never have felt more like General Patton. Definitely a must-have office gadget for men who are ready for battle.
- RC Lamborghini– This is an office gadget for men with salaries that may not be able to cover a new sports car but still want to get behind the wheel of something fast. These miniature Lambos are less than three inches long, so they’re perfect for zipping in and out of the office.
- Voice-Activated Biometric Safe– Need to keep some items from the prying hands of coworkers? This office gadget for men who have got the goods doesn’t use keys or combinations, but analyzes the sound of your voice to ensure that you’re the only one who can access the treasures inside.
- 5-in1 Office Tool– Think of it as the white-collar version of a Swiss army knife. With a built-in calculator, stapler, scissors, and more, this device will cut down the clutter and make you the MacGyver of your workplace.
- Nappak Portable Napping Cube– Maybe the most essential office gadget for men who like to stay up late, this inflatable napping cube lets you take a bed just about anywhere. The cube wraps around you to provide a taste of privacy and comfort in the middle of your hectic office.
- Delete Fly Swatter– Show your colleagues how witty you are with this ironic piece of office décor. The face of the flyswatter looks a delete key; it’s a clever way to kill the most annoying insects (or harass the most annoying coworkers).
- Magic 8-Ball– No, it’s not high tech, but it is a classic. This office gadget has been aiding men with answers to relationship questions, sex ponderings, or contemplations of suicide for decades. Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it doesn’t work.
- Optimus Maximus Keyboard– The ultimate desktop office gadget for men with a little (or a lot) of extra cash in the bank. Each key on this keyboard is individually lit LCD screen that can change to display anything you want. Feel like putting your keyboard in ancient Greek today? No problem. At around $2,500, though, you’ll have to do a lot of typing to pay off this one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …