10 Old Cheap Cars
If you're thinking about buying an old cheap car, here's list of 10 old cheap cars you can buy in America today. Do not worry, after doing some extensive research we can proudly present you with a list of 10 old cheap cars you can buy in America today. Please remember that every car will be in a different condition and most of them will require some work.
- 1966 Ford Mustang. The first car on our list of 10 old cheap cars is the 1966 Ford Mustang. You can purchased a stock Mustang for around 5 thousands dollars making it an excellent buy
- 1976 Cadillac Deville. An American classic that can be bought for under 5 thousand dollars. Do I really need to say anymore about our number two car on our list of 10 old cheap cars..
- 1965 Chevrolet C10. The Chevrolet C10 was the second most popular pickup in the United States after the Ford F series in the 60s. Now for under 5 thousand dollars you can own a piece of American history.
- 1979 Ford Pinto. The Ford Pinto was the 70s Toyota Corolla. It was cheap got great fuel mileage it was just extremely unreliable. Despite that it was a great seller and is our number four car on our list of 10 old cheap cars.
- 1967 Chevrolet Bel Air. The Chevy Bel Air the car that you could get as a sedan or station wagon. It was a classic then and a classic now that you can own for under 5 thousand dollars.
- BMW 2002. This is the car that saved BMW from bankruptcy. While it may not be an American classic it is a European one that makes our of list of 10 cheap cars.
- 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle. If you were in the market for not only an old cheap car but an American muscle car then this is the perfect car for you. The Chevy Chevelle came stock with a 140 horsepower. However you can now put almost any old big block engine you want in it.
- 1987 Chevrolet Corvette. One of the longest lasting sport car names in the automotive industry. This was American's answer to the European sport cars and now it is one of the best bang for your buck sport cars on the market today.
- 1979 Datsun 280ZX. This the first generation Nissan 370Z. It was also one of the first Japanese sport cars on the market. Now it can be had for less than 5 thousand dollars.
- 1992 Chevy Camaro. This was Chevy's answer to the Ford Mustang back in the day. Now every time you mention the Chevy Camaro you usually think of the Ford Mustang.