10 Online Dating Tips To Find Love
Here are 10 online dating tips to find love. They are important to note because they can make or break your success in the game. So, without further adieu, here are the online dating tips that will lead you to love.
- Create an online profile on the dating sites that fits what you are looking for. In other words, don't go to JewsRUs.com if you are a Muslim. Politically incorrect maybe, but you would be amazed at the dumb things people do when they set out to date online. If you want to find love you have to be compatible. Remember that fact and you will be well on your way.
- Check your profile to make sure it is on an upbeat note. You want to keep things positive. So if you need to say that you are divorced say something like, "I am ready to..." and insert whatever applies. Avoid things like, "I am free of the bat". You get the idea.
- Upload a picture of your face. Do not, I repeat, do not wear shades in the picture. I know all guys want that cool picture, but the only thing that you will convey is "I am a loser" or "I have commitment issues". Just trust us on this one.
- Reply to the contact from potential dates appropriately. Don't rattle on to your potential love unless you want them to think that you are a nut job. So stay focused. K.I.S.S., keep it simple stupid. Don't laugh. It works.
- Chat via the dating site for a week or so. Then begin plans for the date. The idea is to see if your date is ready to take it to the meet and greet.
- When you pick a person to date, you have to have a plan. You should take your date to the place that will be fun and non-complicated. A fine dining restaurant is not always the best choice. Try things like a picnic where you can actually talk. The idea is to find love. You want to have the chance to get to know one another.
- If you liked the person then set up another date. Rinse and repeat except this time make it more intimate. You can make a home cooked meal together, and then see were the night leads.
- Now add some variety. Change things up. Try to see your date in as many different settings as you can. The goal is to see if you are compatible all of the time. That will help you decide.
- Now it will be time to introduce the person that is your "potential love" to your friends. This is the all important check. You buddies will be honest with you. If they tell you to "kick this one to the curb" then listen. Just don't, you know, kick her or anything. That would be bad.
- Finally, if things are going well you have to choose. If you really decide that the person is the one, then you have reached your destination. Ask them what their goals are for the future regarding you. Keep it light so you don't scare the person away. Remember that if it is a mutual fit, then everything will go well.
Posted on: Dec. 22, 2010