Everybody has a different idea on how to structure a hot 10 party rap song track list. Not every rap song sounds the same, which makes the compilation of sub-genres much more notable. Listening to the majority of Wu-Tang songs usually comes around the time when a group of friends just want to hang out. There are also songs only meant for the single listener, such as most of the underground's mind-expansive lyrical content that usually would not get the majority of the mainstream hype enough when popping bottles. Everybody's taste in music varies, including party rap songs; however, there are songs that continuously get replayed when spirits are high.
- Sir-Mix-Alot, "Baby Got Back" Sir-Mix-Alot produced a party rap song that still continues to get replay after nine years of circulation. "Baby Got Back," a 1992 single from Sir-Mix-Alot's album "Mack Daddy," reached the number one spot on the United States Billboard Hot 100 list over a five-week period. "Baby Got Back" can be heard at any family injunction, skate ring, and even clubs and pubs.
- Miami Bass (Tag Team), "Whoomp! (There It Is!)" Miami Bass (Tag Team) dropped a number two single on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1993. The song also landed on the number 44 spot on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 of the decade. This song was continuously played on radios, street corners and public venues in urban America.
- Duice, "Dazzey Duks" Duice, a Miami bass and hip-hop artist, released "Dazzey Duks" in 1993, which became an instant sensation and reached the number twelve spot on the U.S. Billboard 100. The single reached double-platinum status in 1994.
- 50 Cent, "In Da Club" 50 Cent released "In Da Club," his first hit single in 2003 that reached the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 list. "In Da Club" was 50 Cent's first single, which led him to two awards, including Best Male Solo Rap Performance.
- Nelly ft. St. Lunatics, "Ride Wit Me" Nelly, a pop-rap star artist, released his single "Ride Wit Me" in 1999. "Ride Wit Me" is featured on Nelly's hit album, "Country Grammar" and it topped the number three spot on the U.S. Billboard 100.
- Nas, "If I Ruled The World (Imagine That!)" Nas, an American hip-hop artist, released "If I Ruled The World (Imagine That!)" in 1996 after his classic album, "Illmatic." The single reached to a number six spot on the U.S. Billboard 100.
- LL Cool J, "Mama Said" LL Cool J, a pioneer of rap music in the 1980s, came back with this single that garnered attention from his critics. The inspiration for the song came from LL Cool J's grandmother that told him to "knockout" all of those who accused him of a lackluster performance on then-recent releases. Played at public venues, "Mama Said" became a classic party rap song that would reach number seventeen on the U.S. Billboard 100 of 1991.
- Notorious B.I.G., "Hypnotize" Biggie Smalls, a BadBoy hip-hop artist, released "Hypnotize" in 1997 off his hit album "Life After Death." "Hypnotize" hit the number one spot after a one-week roundaveur that replaced Puff Daddy's "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down."
- Tupac Shakur, "Changes" Tupac Shakur, a prominent figure within the rap industry, recorded and released "Changes" worldwide in 1992. "Changes" reached number 32 on the U.S. Billboard 100 and number one in both Norway and the Netherlands, making it one of the top ten party rap songs worldwide.
- Eminem, "The Real Slim Shady" Eminem released the "Marshall Mathers LP" that followed his debut album, "The Slim Shady LP." "The Real Slim Shady" topped the number four spot on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2000. "The Real Slim Shady" parodies the many look-a-likes spawned after the hip-hop artist's inception and makeover to fame. "The Real Slim Shady" is one of the top ten party rap songs blared in public venues.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)