10 Perfect Date Ideas
What are 10 perfect dates ideas? Whether its your 1st or 30th date, you want the person you are with to enjoy their time with you. Asking the person what they like to do will always yield successful results.
- Movie. Take your date to the movie theater. If you can not agree on which type of flick to see (action, comedy, etc.) take turns choosing or see two in one evening.
- Park. A perfect date idea for a daytime date is the park. Many parks have activities such as paddle boating, fishing or swimming aside from places to barbecue.
- Dining. Choose a restaurant together or take turns choosing where to dine. A restaurant does not need to be expensive to impress a person, rather choose a place with good food and atmosphere for a perfect date.
- Club. Dancing or people watching at a club is a great way to spend an evening. Choose a club where the music is not too loud so you can carry on a conversation with your date.
- Zoo. The zoo is a great place for a daytime date. Pack snacks and drinks or bring cash to have drinks, etc. Don't forget to check out the shops for a perfect date.
- Theater. Operas, musicals and plays are a perfect evening date idea. Dine before going to the theater for a complete evening with your date .
- Amusement park. This is a great day or evening date. Pack snacks and food if the park permits or be stamped to dine off the parks lot.
- Mutual friends house. If you have mutual friends share an evening with them. Order in dinner, play cards, talk, etc.
- Coffee house/cafe. Cafes or coffee places are great places for a daytime or evening date. Purchase a sandwich, croissant, or bakery for your date while at the cafe for a perfect date idea.
- Mall. Movie theaters, shopping and food located in the mall are a great date when time permits. Take your date window shopping or spend time people watching, resting, etc.
Posted on: Oct. 11, 2010